Human Resources Specialist
Grass Valley, OR
$55,000 – $75,000
The Human Resources (HR) Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day administration of HR related tasks and functionalities. These
include but are not limited to recruitment, compensation analysis, benefit and leave administration, health, and safety, as well as
training and handling employee relations cases. This role implements the HR polices and procedures as determined by Company leadership and Senior HR members.
· Coordinates recruitment efforts, posts open positions, screens applicants, participates in the interview process, updates the applicant tracking system as needed
· Informs applicants of job description, compensation, and benefits
· Supports onboarding, hires employees, processes new employee paperwork, and conducts new employee
· Coordinates offboarding
· Prepares and maintains employment records
· Manages employee relations concerns in a confidentiality and professional manner
· Maintains records related to performance management and disciplinary actions
· Maintains compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations
· Contributes to the creation and maintenance of HR policies and procedures
· Recommends and interprets policies, procedures, and best practice
· Primary contact for employee concerns/questions regarding all benefits
· Facilitate open enrollment.
· Assist with annual benefits renewal process.
· Facilitate employee onboarding and offboarding to group benefits.
If you feel like you have the necessary skills to be a success in this position, please apply for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location