Enterprise Sales Representative
Adaptability. Communication. Integrity.
At ACI Transport, we are assembling a thoughtfully curated team of professionals who focus on hyper friendly and memorable service as well as transparency to build relationships, seize opportunities and secure top-tier accounts.
ACI Transport is a third-party logistics provider servicing a large variety of clientele across the United States and Canada. ACI Transport specializes in developing unique, efficiency driven solutions for both general freight and vehicles transportation decision makers in the industry. We are a young company looking to raise the standards for transport through a culture of customer service and honesty. If you can see yourself successfully growing accounts with hard work while achieving personal and team goals then we want to speak with you, please apply today!
How you fit in.
The Enterprise Sales Representative will be responsible for creating and executing personal prospecting plans that will lead to successful new business contacts of the highest tier and largest size. The Enterprise Sales Representative will lead the sales cycle, coordinating all information, activities and ensuring proper pass through of information to supporting teams. They will act as a business consultant to prospective customers to establish credibility through an understanding of their customer’s business issues and present logical and beneficial transport solutions to illustrate our added value.
Do you have what it takes?
· Have excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
· Strong understanding of Excel and Excel formulas
· Adaptable and Independent Problem Solver
· 5+ Years of Industry Experience
· 1+ Operations Experience
· 1+ Years of Enterprise-level Inside Sales Experience
· 2+ Years of Outside Sales Experience
· Some Experience Managing a Team Preferred
What your job would look like.
· Research Logistics Market and Keep up with Industry News
· Identify Customers that may have over 50 loads a month
· Determine if customers are likely to require a contract with rates or a specific SLA
· Connect with potential customers regularly to determine decision makers
o Identify customer needs and move to spot sales team if opportunities are smaller
· Travel to industry conferences and represent ACI as an attendee or exhibitor
· Meet the minimum required quotas for several metrics related to the sales process
o Pipeline Stage Changes and Transfers
§ Qualifying contacts to determine if they are still a valid contact and that their contact details are correct in the CRM
§ Determining whether a contact is the decision maker regarding transport and identify them in the CRM
o Measurable Effort Activities
§ External phone calls
§ Emails out to CRM contacts
· Accurately complete RFI/RFP/RFQs from potential customers
· Consistently follow-up with customers whose needs have already been identified
· Shepherd along the signing of contracts and provide documentation to potential customers as needed
· Collect and precisely analyze pricing data to produce mutually viable contract rates
· Keep a schedule of contract timings to ensure you are in front of contracts as they expire with other vendors or for renewing our contracts
o Negotiate contract renewal terms, changes or setting of rates, changes or setting of Service Level Agreements and any other items related to new or renewing contracts
· Work with all internal Departments to ensure timely/accurate communication and great results for our Enterprise/Managed Clients (growth)
· Act as chief escalation point for our Enterprise clients as they are onboarded with ACI Transport and be their chief advocate for problem resolution
· Coordinate with Executives to develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators measuring our performance with Enterprise clients
· Develop initial processes for managing requests from new clients including but not limited to load creation, communicating changes and updates, and proper invoicing methods
o Continually analyze processes and best practices in operating our Enterprise Accounts, seeking opportunities for Continual Process Improvement
· Seek and secure feedback from our Enterprise Accounts on a consistent basis to assist in swift problem identification and resolution
If this sounds like you, here is what you can expect.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote