At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Specializes and manages a technical function within human resources (HR).
* Serves as a technical specialist for the function.
* Is consulted extensively by associates and others with a high degree of reliance placed on individual’s HR interpretations and advice.
* May leads complex HR projects domestically or globally.
* Plans and develops multiple HR projects with unique or controversial problems that have important effects on the organization.
* May work with subject matter experts, outside consultants and vendors, as required.
* Receives limited supervision or general direction, with strategic guidance from HR Directors/SVP.
* Involves creative, independent solutions that will be adopted by HR corporate-wide.
* As an individual contributor, conceives, plans and conducts consultation in areas of considerable scope and complexity.
* Provides work leadership and training for HR project team.
* May manage staff on a project basis.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* 6+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience including 3 years of industry experience in Architecture/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C)
* Water recruiting experience
* Experience building strong business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
* Experience working for a large multinational, matrixed organization.
* Must have strong written/verbal communication, negotiation, and analytical skills, and the ability to make cold calls
* Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and proficient with MS office
* Must have strong sourcing and networking skills
* Experience maintaining confidential and sensitive information with proven ability to make decisions based on sound judgment
* Experience working with geographically dispersed, virtual teams, as well as, have the ability, to work independently and in a team environment
* Ability to change recruitment direction and priorities, based on ever changing critical needs
* Ability to work in a demanding, dynamic, and evolving work culture
* Travel to client sites or office as needed
* This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
* Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Human Resources
Business Line Geography OH
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 257538BR
Additional Locations US – Austin, TX – 111 Congress Avenue, US – Chicago, IL – 10510 W Zemke Rd, US – Cleveland, OH – 1375 Euclid Avenue, US – Dallas, TX – 13355 Noel Road, US – Houston, TX – 19219 Katy Freeway, US – Los Angeles, CA – 300 S Grand Ave, US – Pittsburgh, PA – 416 7th Avenue
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile? The...Apply For This Job
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries...Apply For This Job
Description Job Description: FDCO Overview The Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities (FICC) & Derivative Core Operations (FDCO) team perform end...Apply For This Job
Overview: The Vice President of Human Resources serves as a strategic business partner to company managers by understanding general business...Apply For This Job
Human Resource ManagerSUMMARY: The HR Manager is a member of the strategic leadership team, reporting to the President and will...Apply For This Job
Description Are you a detail-oriented problem solver who focuses on providing outstanding customer service?Then let your career take off with...Apply For This Job