Airlite Nonwovens is a part of the Airlite Plastics family and is a premier, privately held, family owned manufacturer nestled in the heart of Hildebran, North Carolina. Our family style and personal culture is what makes Airlite an amazing place to grow and build a successful career. Airlite’s company values of unquestionable integrity and respect and appreciation for each other are at the core of our success! These values set a strong foundation to build on where we can ‘wow’ our customers with innovative product and sustainable solutions, and continuously improve our processes and efficiencies.
Our product lines include insulated packaging solutions. As pioneers in our industry, focused on sustainable solutions, we strive to provide our customers with top-notch service and quality, which aligns with our award-winning products.
How do you fit in?
As a Human Resources Business Manager, you will apply comprehensive knowledge of HR practices to support the organization, act as a trusted advisor and provide HR resources to all levels of employees and management. Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· The development, application and measurement of HR initiatives to support business units, department goals and strategic initiatives.
· Provide HR leadership, guidance and expertise to employees across the business unit, including support to leaders who are responsible for implementing business unit strategic initiatives and key performance measures.
· Lead and manage critical safety initiatives
· Manage the talent acquisition process within the assigned business units by ensuring company recruitment strategies are being carried out and the best qualified candidate is selected for each opening
· Support the management of all aspects of temporary staffing including agency selection, contract negotiation, order placement, service feedback, and agency relationship management
· Process new employees on the first day of work. Obtain necessary documentation, review key policies, and provide additional training as appropriate for position
· Lead turnover and retention efforts. Conduct stay and exit interviews, analyze data collected and utilize to proactively enhance retention efforts
· Responsibility for employee relations support, organizational design and development, general HR support, compensation strategies, policy development, execution and management and compliance as it pertains to federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
Do you have what it takes?
At Airlite Nonwovens we set the bar high and challenge the status quo. We work hard each day to ensure that equipment efficiency and customer satisfaction never leave our line of sight. Successful candidates for the Human Resources Manager position will possess the following:
Our Core Values Drive Us
· Do you conduct yourself with unquestionable integrity?
· Do you demonstrate respect and appreciation for those around you?
· Are you innovative and strive to challenge the status quo?
· Do you strive for continuous improvement and to deliver the “wow” factor?
· Do you care about environmentally sustainable solutions?
· Do you take pride in a job well done?
What’s in it for you?
As a full time employee, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· Company paid life insurance
· Company paid short term disability
· Generous 401k match
· Business casual dress
· Annual company activities
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Description Weyerhaeuser is seeking a talented Human Resource Business Partner to join our Western Lumber HR Team. This role will...Apply For This Job
About UFP Technologies: UFP Technologies is an innovative designer and custom manufacturer of components, subassemblies, products, and packaging primarily for...Apply For This Job
Job description Company Overview: Our client is an idustry leader founded over 10 years ago. The company values and promotes...Apply For This Job
The Bloomington-Normal Public Transit Agency (dba Connect Transit) is seeking an experienced, motivated, and talented professional to join its management...Apply For This Job
Description The Kings County District Attorney s Office (KCDA) is one of the largest prosecutors offices in the country and...Apply For This Job
Human Resources Manager We are looking for an action-oriented leader with 10+ years of experience in Human Resources, operations, change...Apply For This Job