Allegria Village is looking for a Director of Human Resources to join their
Must have Nursing home experience
Some duties to include:
1. Conducts onboarding process , maintaining personnel files,
supporting employee development, and enhancing job satisfaction
2. Develops a Human Resource program and philosophy that sets high
standards, is in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and
promotes employee engagement.
3. Direction of the Human Resource Mission: To establish a positive
employment environment which will enable Allegria Senior Living to recruit,
develop and retain the best employees for the purpose of providing an
excellent community for the residents.
4. Conducts employment termination with Department heads as needed
5. Implement programs and practices that achieve desirable bottom line
6. Serve on committees to promote quality working conditions, quality
living conditions and successful business operations.
7. Maintains the Company’s vision and promotes improvement within the
8. Performs duties to ensure the effective and efficient operation of
Allegria Senior Living.
9. Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the
organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and
10. Plans, leads, and develops, coordinates, and implements policies,
processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s
11. Provides oversight for compensation, benefits, and leave management;
disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent
management; productivity, recognition, and engagement; occupational health
and safety; and training and development.
12. Monitors and responds to unemployment and workman’s compensation claims.
13. Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best
practices for hiring and talent management.
14. Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including
review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource
information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
15. Create and monitor employee files (keep up with license checks, I-9’s,
16. Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state,
and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices;
reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
17. Remains abreast of knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and
employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy,
practice, and resources to upper management.
18. Creates and facilitates professional development training.
19. Other duties may be assigned