If you have restaurant operations experience, we’d love to chat with you! We are looking for that hungry individual who wants to make a real change and bring their expertise to our team. The Restaurant Operations Specialist will play an integral role within our Solutions Team, managing the implementation process of the enterprise software solutions along with various products. This role will involve working with clients to match their requirements to the software application, provide information and communicate frequently with the engineering group regarding configuration, help with testing, and end user training. This is a great opportunity for a self‐starter with strong organizational skills, knowledge of the restaurant industry is a must, experience with technology applications, and communication along with customer service delivery skills. We are looking for responsible, motivated individuals to be passionate about what they do on the daily while ensuring that our various clients are continuously satisfied with our products and their needs.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
· Learn all aspects of the applications/solutions regarding its functionality and associated technologies.
· Provide functional support to Company’s sales team and partners in product demonstrations, customer needs analysis, and post‐sales implementation.
· Work with partners and potential customers to identify inefficiencies and value opportunities.
· Create solutions to customer needs and communicate those to internal developers for custom implementations and overall product enhancement.
· Document exact customer installation requirements (scope of work).
· Perform and manage application installation, configuration, and development.
· Assist in the development of customer and partner training programs.
· Project manages activities and projects to ensure proper functionality, documentation, and roll‐out procedures.
· Provide assistance in competitive study and analysis.
· Perform onsite training to customers and partners.
· Participate in ongoing customer support to ensure customer satisfaction and develop additional sales within the acquired base.
· Provide overall field feedback and summaries of requirements to Product Management for ongoing product development.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
· Strong written and oral communication skills (business requirements documentation, project plans, etc.).
· Ability to listen and understand client needs and pain points.
· Ability to create solutions targeted specifically at creating value for the customer.
· Consulting, project management experience in a technical capacity is highly desirable.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project ‐ a plus).
· Technologically savvy‐ need to understand technology terms, workflows, data flows and integrations associated with software development.
· Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision – able to work independently.
· Strong team and people skills.
· Travel may be required.
· Ability to work hard and play hard.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
· Knowledge of restaurant industry (operations, management) required.
· Hands on experience with configuration and implementation of web‐based applications.
· 2-3 years of experience customer service management
· Estimate consumption, forecast requirements, and maintain inventory.
· Extensive food and labor management knowledge
· Computer literacy
· Familiarity with restaurant management software
· Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
· Good financial management skills
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player
· Good time-management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
FUNCIONES ESENCIALES DEL TRABAJO * Preparar elementos del menú para ordenar a pedido * Asegurar el saneamiento y el mantenimiento...Apply For This Job
**NOW HIRING** $62,000 – $68,000 / year plus quarterly bonus potential Commensurate with experience Are you ready for craft beer,...Apply For This Job
Corporate Remote Employees Brand: Friendly’s Address: 4757 W Park Blvd Plano, TX – 75093 Property Description: Corporate Location Property Number:...Apply For This Job
*** Line cook potion open for a Food Truck located on FAU.We have an opening for a full time line...Apply For This Job
Metz Culinary Management POSITIONS: Cooks and Team Members (K-12 School Lunch Program) LOCATION: Lake Erie School District, Erie Pa SALARY:...Apply For This Job
GOOD FOOD. SUPERIOR SERVICE. EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE. We’re a family owned and operated company, which means our core values have been...Apply For This Job