• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 5+ years of experience in sales and/or business development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in composing concise, engaging, accurate and relevant responses.
• Demonstrated ability to use data to inform decisions
• Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
• Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
Amazon is committed to supporting under-represented businesses to become successful selling partners in Amazon’s store. Our North American New Seller Success organization which drives growth for over 2MM Amazon Sellers is seeking dynamic and motivated Account Managers to join our fast-growing Black Business Accelerator (BBA) team of specialists to help Black-owned businesses start selling and successfully run their businesses in Amazon’s store.
**While this role is posted in Arlington, this role can be based in Tempe, Detroit, or Denver**
Key job responsibilities
A day in the life
The key responsibilities of a BBA Account Representative are centered on Selling Partner support and business growth as follows:
About the team
Amazon’s Black Business Accelerator is dedicated to helping build sustainable equity and growth for Black entrepreneurs by enabling their success as sellers. We help Black-owned Businesses grow their business with access to financial support, strategic business guidance and mentorship, and marketing and promotional support.
• 7+ years working in a fast paced sales role capacity
• Passionate about scope of work with experience developing entrepreneur or seller relationships
• Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds
• Ability to work comfortably with ambiguity and form cohesive and effective outcomes
• Proven ownership and bias for action; willing to move quickly and decisively to resolve issues
• Strong organizational and workload management skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
• Experience building positive business relationships and working collaboratively across organizational boundaries in a fast-paced and innovative organization
• Ability to remain flexible to changing priorities and work on case triaging with various degrees of escalation
• Experience working with Salesforce and Tableau
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.