Ampler Development is the Real Estate, Development and Construction wing of Ampler QSR; a large scale multi brand franchisee of Taco Bell, Burger King, Church’s Chicken and Little Caesars restaurants. We are currently seeking the ideal candidate for a Construction Manager in various parts of Ohio / Kentucy / West Virginia and surrounding states.
Ampler Development is a best in class employer offering competitive base salaries with variable bonus compensation, 401K with company match, full insurance benefits, paid vacation, mileage reimbursement, paid cell phone service etc. The Ampler group is in a heavy development mode and the right candidates will have a significant opportunity for fast track career growth.
Construction Manager Job Responsibilities
· Oversee Restaurant Ground Up and Remodel construction projects from start to completion. Includes involvement in Budgeting, Scope of Work walks, Pre-Bid Mtgs, Pre-Con Mtgs, Onsite visits, Punchlist walks etc.
· Construction Manager will be the direct point of contact for all General Contractor and Superintendent needs.
· Involvement/Coordination and purchasing for all remodel and ground up material/ equipment /décor for delivery/installation with GC.
· Work alongside the President & Director of Construction & Development in reviewing each project in-depth to schedule deliverables and accurately estimate costs and adhere to budgets and timelines.
· Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
· Review all restaurant remodel and ground up work progress on daily basis.
· Make routine, daily / weekly visits to all sites undergoing remodels and ground up construction to ensure compliance, schedules, etc.
· Work directly with Marketing & Operations teams during remodels/ground ups to ensure a smooth and successful operational opening.
· Ensure that GC’s meet contractual conditions of performance. Change order mgmt. /negotiation skills reqd
· Prepare project reports pertaining to job status and review with leadership team on a weekly basis.
· Schedule, attend and participate in Pre-Development, P&Z meetings with city officials, executive team, Architects and Civil teams when needed.
· Ensure GC’s are using quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques while always working to reduce costs to build high quality restaurants in a timely manner.
Required Job Skills and Abilities
· Must be able to read and interpret blueprints/construction plans as well has have a strong understanding of construction trades
· Strong leadership skills and ability to effectively communicate and connect with vendors, general contractors, co-workers, and subcontractors is required.
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills particularly while in the field and on the road.
· Must be proficient in MS Office programs- Word, Excel, and Power Point as well as Google drive/docs etc.
· Up to 50-65% Travel is required with multiple overnights depending on location, stage and duration of project.
Education and Experience
Construction Management, Engineering, or related degree required. 10+ years industry experience, 5+ years Construction/Project Manager experience. Experience in Restaurant or Convenient Store construction is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
Dependable and reliable part time bartender and food runner positions at Summit Lounge nights, weekends and some holidays required. Employees...Apply For This Job
Gregorio’s Trattoria is looking for a managerial candidate that has the following traits: Team player Servant leadership Self Driven Coachable...Apply For This Job
Holiday Inn Express and Eastonian Banquets is looking for a dedicated Banquet Captain to supervise events. Eastonian Banquets specializes in...Apply For This Job
CRAB DU JOUR is looking for Servers, Bartenders and FOH staff!! $1000 CASH BONUS AFTER 3 MONTHS!!! Day and Night...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs a variety of duties involving the preparation and production of quick cooking food items in...Apply For This Job
$1,500 hiring bonus after 90 days of employment. Pay: $19-$20 per hour Position Description: Functions as support for the smooth...Apply For This Job