Immediately Hiring Applebee’s Assistant Managers
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!!
As an Applebee’s® Manager, you will be engaged in all aspects of the day-to-day operations at the restaurant. You are responsible for getting guests and staff excited about their experience every day at Applebee’s®. You will need to be team leader, great problem solver, and have the ability to handle stress and rise above. You will work hard, but have a great time doing it!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
· Earn between $60,000 to $70,000 annually (total compensation including profit share and bonus).
· Profit Share & Bonus Program Paid Monthly
· Additional Monthly Bonus Opportunities
· Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits available
· Company Paid LTD and Life insurance
· 401k with Company Match
· Opportunities for Career Advancement
OUR MANAGERS ENJOY:
· 5-day / 50-hour work week
· Paid Overtime
· Paid Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays (closed for business)
· Paid Vacation after six months of employment
· Dining Discounts
· Perks and Discount program on the things you love including auto deals, travel, electronics, cell phone, and more!
Ideal candidates must have a Commitment to Quality and a Passion for Exceptional Guest Service as well as the following skills:
· The ability to create a fun dining environment that makes guest want to return.
· Love teaching and helping others to grow their skills.
· The ability to achieve goals and adhere to company standards
· Demonstrated team motivation and performance management skills
· The motivation to excel and the desire to never stop learning
· Lead by example and coach others
· Successfully manage a budget; build sales and profitability
· Build a strong team & develop team member for career growth
· Pro-active problem solving and planning
· Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills.
· Mobility required during the entire shift.
· Capable of using knives, slicing equipment, and other food preparation equipment.
· Capable of using POS, and back office computer systems.
· Able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds.
· Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise.
· Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent dangers to self and others.
· At least 1 year of restaurant management experience in casual dining, family, fast casual or fast service.
· Will consider candidates with a degree in Hospitality /Restaurant management along with 2 years of working in various positions within the restaurant.
· Great attitude and willingness to learn.
· Thrive in a busy work environment.
Candidates must be 21 years old, be able to effectively communicate with others, write routine reports, speak effectively before groups, and committed to making an impact.
Apple American Group is the largest franchise in the Applebee’s system. As part of Flynn Restaurant Group, we operate over 2,355 restaurants across 6 brands, (Applebee’s, Arby’s, Panera, Taco Bell, Wendy’s and Pizza Hut), generating $3.5 billion in sales and employing 73,000 people in 44 states. Our goal continues to be the premier franchise group in the restaurant industry.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
We take the health and safety of our employees and guests seriously. Our teams are armed with strict sanitation standards and enhanced social distancing protocols to keep them safe during these difficult times.
Ampler Development is the Real Estate, Development and Construction wing of Ampler QSR; a large scale multi brand franchisee of...Apply For This Job
Together We Grow: Harvest Seasonal Grill is looking for an experienced Manager to join our team! Harvest was founded on...Apply For This Job
Dependable hard working person with restaurant management experience. Able to manage front and back of the house. Job Type: Full-time...Apply For This Job
Friendly’s Restaurant needs restaurant managers for its locations in Myrtle Beach. Requirements: Need two years of restaurant experience. Have an...Apply For This Job
About NMS Built on a culture of safety and integrity, NMS delivers award-winning, integrated support services to a variety of...Apply For This Job
Seeking an experience Restaurant General Manager – Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations and at least 2 years experience as a...Apply For This Job