# of Openings: 1
Atlas Air Worldwide First Officer – Wide body Fleet
Atlas Air Worldwide is a holding company with two wholly owned operating subsidiaries, Atlas Air, Inc. and Southern Air, Inc. We are a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services. We operate the world’s largest fleet of 747 freighters, as well as provide customers a broad array of Boeing 747, 777, 767, and 737 aircraft for domestic, regional and international cargo and passenger operations.
Flight Crews are responsible for the safe and reliable operation of our wide-body fleet of Boeing 747’s, 767’s, and 777’s.
All First Officer applicants must possess the following qualifications:
* Hold a current unrestricted ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency endorsement
* Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
* Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Hold a valid passport with no restrictions on international travel
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Have a minimum of 1500 hours of total time
* Military conversion of .3 per sortie
* Have a minimum of 500 hours of turbine time
* Have a minimum of 1000 fixed wing or 500 hours with a 121 carrier
* Minimum age of 23 (all Atlas pilot positions are subject to FAA 121 mandatory retirement regulations)
* Do you have the ability to pass a 10 year security background check and a DOT pre-employment test.
* Note: ATP issued with a CIRC APCH-VMC Only limitation are acceptable.
* A minimum of 2500 hours of total time operating in a part 121, 135 or Military environment.
Please note that all candidates offered a position as a First Officer will be tested in accordance with 14 CFR Part 120.107(5) Sub Part E.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement
PM19 #LI-19 #WB
Description: We are offering an AMAZING opportunity to work for the #1 garage door company in the country!!! DRIVEN and...Apply For This Job
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning,...Apply For This Job
The Aerospace Corporation is the trusted partner to the nation’s space programs, solving the hardest problems and providing unmatched technical...Apply For This Job
Your time. Your Goals. What is DoorDash Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, DoorDash is...Apply For This Job
At MCR, we also make it a priority to foster a positive culture within our community, ensuring we only hire...Apply For This Job
What is Calendly? Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on whats...Apply For This Job