The Field Recruiter is responsible for assisting with the delivery of all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. The Field Recruiter plays a critical role in ensuring we hire the best possible talent.
This entry-level position will be responsible for assisting all buildings in their assigned region (9-10 facilities).
The primary functions of this position include:
* Development and execution of recruiting plans.
* Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees.
* Implementation and coordination of college recruiting initiatives.
* Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
* Experience with recruiting is a plus. Healthcare recruiting experience is strongly preferred.
* Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
* Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
* Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
* Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
* Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Ideal candidates for this position will have one to two years of human resources and/or recruiting experience.
We understand the needs for quality benefits for you and your family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose what is most appropriate for you.
* Competitive salary package
* Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance that includes maternity coverage
* Short Term and Long Term Disability
* Paid time off for vacation and sick days
* Holiday pay
* Focus on family and work life balance
* Telehealth Access – See a physician from the comfort of your own home
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Pharmacy prescription renewal delivery at no cost
* Cell phone discounts
* Pet Insurance
* Free will preparation and travel assistance
* 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
* Tuition reimbursement – Further your career with our support!
* Discounted meals on-site
Who we are:
Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning communities.
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
We want to thank all of the dedicated nurses and healthcare workers who continue to fight this pandemic from the frontlines. We appreciate your time and consideration as you explore the next steps in your career – and hope you join us as we continue to fulfill our vision of “shaping the future of transitional care by being the preferred choice”.
Location: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT,...Apply For This Job
JOB ID: 22000251 Hershey, PA Full-time Job Category: Human Resources Milton Hershey School (MHS) is a tuition free, home, and...Apply For This Job
Williston Walmart (#2224) is currently seeking candidates for the position of People Lead. A “People Lead” is an hourly managerial...Apply For This Job
Murtha Cullina LLP is a premier NE regional law firm with offices in CT, MA and NY, seeking an enthusiastic,...Apply For This Job
Hot Springs Village is a hidden paradise with naturally beautiful mountain views, lush forests, nine golf courses and sparkling lakes....Apply For This Job
Job Description About the OpportunityThe Payroll, Leave, and TIM Administrator manages payroll, leave, wage hour, and TIM (time information management...Apply For This Job