Ford of Jones County is seeking a full time F&I Manager to add to our growing team. We are growing family owned and operated auto group with more than 14 years of taking care of customers and retailing cars and trucks in NC. Candidates for this opportunity must have Automotive F&I Manager experience, a proven track record of high performance, outstanding CSI, and an ability to lead and mentor within a team atmosphere.
The ideal candidate for the F&I position will have an outgoing personality and positive attitude, along with an expertise of building strong relationships with customers. The Finance Manager is required to review each customer’s credit application, present financing options, and prepare the delivery documentation.
· Determine the customer’s need for finance and payment options
· Present service contracts, GAP and other beneficial ancillary programs
· Prepare paperwork and finalize financial transactions in a legal and ethical manner to ensure a strong lender relationship
· Achieve monthly forecasts for F&I income, penetration levels, and customer service
· Maintain a high customer satisfaction index (CSI)
· Self-motivated and high-energy personality
· Strong attention to details and works well in a process driven environment
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
· Must pass a background check and drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location