Aya Healthcare’s Education Services Division is currently accepting applications for the following position: Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (TDHH) in Polk County Florida.
1) Provides technical assistance, consultation, and support to classroom teachers, district staff, students. Collaborates with private agencies and hospitals.
2) Provides assistance, training, and on-going support to deaf/hard of hearing students to maintain proper hearing aid and FM/digital FM amplification system performance.
3) Communicates with parents/guardians regarding their student’s audiological needs.
4) Participates as a member of the educational team, interprets audiological assessment results, and makes recommendations regarding audiological services within the IEP. Provides professional development to staff as requested.
5) Completes initial and annual hearing assessments and provides recommendations appropriate hearing aids and FM/digital FM systems for classroom use. Provides FM devices/digital FM devices for students with cochlear implants.
6) Reviews outside audiological evaluations to aid in the determination for audiological eligibility in the Program for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing.
7) Facilitates storage and inventory of equipment; assignment of equipment; repairs of equipment; coordinates annual calibration of all audiological equipment.
8) Performs other duties as assigned
Passionate and talented internal team members, clinicians, and educators have made Aya Healthcare an industry leader since 2001. Starting the day you apply, we’ll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our hiring managers will become your staunch advocates, confidants, and friends.
Diversity, inclusion, and collaboration are all staples within our organization. You will experience our commitment to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment that is focused on you. Your success is our business. Whether you are looking for the perfect short- or long-term contract, permanent job, or even exploring providing tele-services, you will have the most creative, dedicated, and passionate team working with you to help make your career goals a reality.
You truly have the opportunity to become part of something great! We set the bar high for all-around excellence. Our school-based partnerships with some of the most well-respect educational institutions and leaders throughout the nation help drive your career and empower you to be the best in your field by creating win-win placements, one job at a time.
With Aya Healthcare, you get:
o Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
o Paid sick time.
o Generous 401k match.
We’ll take care of everything so you can focus on what you do best – providing exceptional care and support to children!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Experience: 18 years and older High School Degree 1 year (preferred) Early Childhood Education Degree (preferred) *Pay based on experience...Apply For This Job
Special Education Teacher General teaching responsibilities include but are not limited to: plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that...Apply For This Job
JobID: 7793 Position Type: Certificated/Certificated – Teacher Date Posted: 5/24/2021 Location: Renton Remote Elementary School Date Available: 2021-2022 School Year...Apply For This Job
Certified Special Education Teacher grades 1-12 to teach children with Autism in a centerbased classroom. Teachers are required to provide...Apply For This Job
Are you a writer seeking to share your skills with budding scribes? An educator looking to gain valuable classroom experience...Apply For This Job
Warren Village is actively seeking energetic, passionate and skilled individuals for our Preschool and Toddler classrooms. Warren Village is a...Apply For This Job