Machine Attendant (CFM)
Job ID: 2021-18757
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Oversees the performance of the CFM Line 2 and 3. Will coordinate with Leads and Maintenance to help achieve daily goals and outputs. Coordinate with Operators, In-Process Inspectors and Maintenance to ensure the quality of the product is met. Identify and escalate equipment issues. Monitor rejects rate and escalate to Lead and Maintenance. Help ensure Good Documentation Practices are being upheld by monitoring documentation and reviewing batch records during the manufacturing process.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
* Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture the organization’s products according to production specifications and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets or quality standards.
* Operates machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions.
* Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or remanufacture faulty products.
* Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
* Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems from the product line/process to minimize reject levels.
* For more senior position, might act as a team leader to ensure that the work meets agreed targets by directly overseeing team members.
* Generally performs work of a similar nature to those supervised.
* Likely to orient or provide guidance to team members but refer most matters to the superior.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other persons.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
* Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established procedures and guidelines.
* Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish assigned task.
* May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
* Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and subordinates.
* Prior experience with operating automated equipment.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
* High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
* 02-05 years related experience required.
* Regular and predictable on-site attendance
* Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Description Company Summary Were the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirts brands that people love. At...Apply For This Job
Company DescriptionRexnord is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse...Apply For This Job
Build a Career Home at an Industry Leader — We will Train YouEnjoy a great culture, career options, and competitive...Apply For This Job
Machinist/ Toolmaker Viking Yacht Company, a leader in luxury yacht manufacturing, has immediate positions, both full and part time available...Apply For This Job
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you...Apply For This Job
One of the Nation’s Top Carriers, Hub Group, is looking for CDL- A Owner Operator Truck Drivers in your area....Apply For This Job