Bitcentral, Inc. is a company in MEDIA_NEWSPAPER in Remote. We are creative and professional.
Our work environment includes:
Bitcentral is seeking an Accounting Manager to join our team in Newport Beach, CA. The Accounting Manager is a critical member of our accounting team.
The Manager of Accounting is a hands-on position that will manage general ledger accounting as well as month-end close and reconciliations. This role will also support the CFO and will play a critical role as a key member of the Bitcentral team to provide support to the external auditors during the quarterly reviews and year-end audit.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding accounting, have excellent organizational and analytical skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills. As Bitcentral grows through acquisitions, this role will be involved in ensuring newly acquired businesses and product launches are integrated into Bitcentral’ s accounting systems in a smooth and systematic manner.
Essential areas of responsibility/ management include, but are not limited to:
What you will do…
· Responsible for meeting the timeliness in day-to-day accounting activities, including the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing schedule, reconciliation of accounts, management reporting of income statement and balance sheet analysis
· Work cross functionally with other departments to improve efficiencies in the accounting function
· Perform regular detailed reconciliation and generally manage the accuracy of the balance sheet and P&L
· Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings along with standard corporate governess
· Assist with annual audit
· Complete monthly sales commission schedule for payroll payout
· Assist in resolving accounting discrepancies by investigating and documenting the remediation
· Complete ad hoc internal and external reporting and analysis for financial institutions, taxing authorities, management, auditors and regulatory agencies.
· Assess current accounting operations, offer recommendations for improvement, and implement new processes
Experience and Competencies you will possess…
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding for accounting, have excellent organizational and analytical skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Minimum of 3-5 years accounting experience,
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or related field preferred
· Expert level proficiency with NetSuite accounting system and Adaptive a must
· Corporate Governance experience a plus
· Excel Skills, well versed in pivot tables, numerous formulas a must
· Ability to manage various priorities and tasks with accuracy in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
· Demonstrated experience and competency in generally accepted accounting principles and duties; month end close, management of balance sheet, P&L, etc.
· Ability to work independently or collaboratively as appropriate for the assignments
· Demonstrate reliability, dedication, trustworthiness
· Highly detail oriented and ability to think conceptually to make sound business decisions
4 + years experience
High volume accounts payable experience
Reliable, dedicated, trustworthy
Excellent organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80K to $90K per year
· Optional Life Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Option to work remote
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Job Description We are looking for a few ENTRY LEVEL Accounts Rep (NOT Accountant) to join our team! (NOT looking...Apply For This Job
Job Description This role requires an individual who is a self-starter and can demonstrate sales leadership skills, and an ability...Apply For This Job
Job Description Please review the job details below. The Account Services Manager (ASM) is responsible for ensuring that Maxar’s customers...Apply For This Job
Description **POSITION PROFILE**Supervises day-to-day operations of specified 1-3 person site. May run shifts or site solo. Develops, implements and reviews...Apply For This Job
Job Description Description: Territory: Southern California (including the counties of Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, San Bernadino, Orange, Riverside, San...Apply For This Job
Job Description POSITION: Service Sales Account Executive DEPARTMENT: Sales CLASSIFICATION: ExemptSUMMARY: General Responsibilities: The Service Sales Account Executive is responsible...Apply For This Job