Bob Sumerel Tire Company is a family owned business and leader in our industry for over 52 years. We are currently hiring for a Human Resources Manager. Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the corporate team. Corporate headquarters are based in Northern, KY.
Ideal candidate will take ownership of all HR matters, across the company from payroll to benefits, compliance, disciplinary action and learning and development. To perform well in this role, you should have experience as an HR manager, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Setting key company wide HR goals and initiatives
· Help lead company culture
· Supervise and provide backup support for all payroll functions
· Manage all benefit programs
· Assure compliance with company policies
· Handle all aspects of 401k plan compliance including yearly audit
· Provide guidance on disciplinary and termination procedures
· Monitor all employee leaves, Cobra compliance, etc.
· Assure accurate data for ACA compliance and meet deadlines
· Carrying out necessary administrative duties
· Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
· Creating clear and concise reports
Full Benefit Package after 90 days employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location