The CGI Artist will help create a CGI capability inside the world’s largest boat manufacturer. We are looking for someone who can help us visualize and create compelling images and stories for all our brands. This role will support design and marketing departments in creating 3D imagery, animations, VR content, etc. for new model releases. This role will also help us create configurators and new ways for our customers to interact and visualize their next boat.
• Consistently produce high quality, photo-realistic 3D product and lifestyle imagery under tight production deadlines.
• Assist in all aspects of the workflow including modeling, texture manipulation, architecture builds, styling, final lighting and camera position and post production.
• Collaborative skills in working with designers and marketing to develop the look and feel for 3D renderings.
• Work closely with designers and marketing teams.
• Excellent creative and technical problem-solving skills.
• Create and modify assets to assist the production process.
• Document processes
• Mentor and teach other designers how to create better renders
• Bachelor’s degree in art, design, computer science, or equivalent professional experience
• Must be familiar with creating content across multiple channels including web, mobile, game, and implementing it in Unity or Unreal
• Must be well-rounded at the whole 3D pipeline, especially modelling, surfacing, rigging, and animation
• Expert in game runtime asset production for modeling and texturing, and working knowledge in rigging, animation and other 3D generalist skills
• Expert level knowledge of Unreal, Maya, Max, and Adobe creative suite
• Programming and tool development experience in Unreal, Unity, Maya, Max, etc. are preferred.
• Ability to manage and execute complex projects in many different stages and work with ambiguity
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience in commercial, film, or VFX firms a plus
• Understanding of skills necessary to be successful in creating photorealistic CG work
• Solid knowledge of current and emerging game/AR/VR/XR design and production pipelines
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
• Demonstrable experience in creating compelling visuals
• Special Skills & Other Requirements:
• Passion for creating compelling visuals and storytelling
• Vision for a future of CGI within the company
• Goal oriented and driven
• Understanding of your role within the organization
• Ability to travel as required
• Ability to build relationships and credibility among key stakeholders
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Proficiency in PC-based software including Lotus Notes, Word, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Video Editing, and Powerpoint
GENETWORx is a lab with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. With expertise in COVID-19, pharmacogenetic...Apply For This Job
Description CFS Technology has been contacted by a longtime client that has a permanent need for a talented Software Engineer....Apply For This Job
RSM’s Private Client practice is looking for a dynamic tax senior manager to join our Ultra-High Net Worth team. At...Apply For This Job
Raytheon Intelligence and Space , located in Richardson, Texas (Cityline) is looking for a candidate to join our world-class engineering...Apply For This Job
Hands on enterprise level J2EE based web application development and support · Hands on experience in Spring / Spring Boot...Apply For This Job
The WordPress Developer (WPD) role will be responsible for a successful execution for a range of projects that are focused...Apply For This Job