We are seeking CHHA’s interested in being a shift care nurse aide(Home Health Cases) to provide aide to patients within their home. Our ideal candidate must be compliant and punctual. Good communication skills with staff and multidisciplinary team are required. Candidates must have a reliable method of transportation.HIRING FOR: – Monday – Friday**New CHHA Graduates Welcomed**ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIESResponsibilities of the home health aide include, but are not limited to, the following: 1. Providing personal care including:
2. Planning and preparing nutritious meals.
3. Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
4. Taking and recording oral, rectal and axillary temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered (with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency).
5. Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care.
6. Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service as ordered (with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency).
7. Assisting patient in the self-administration of medication.
8. Doing patient’s laundry, as appropriate.
9. Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and properly (foot stools, side rails, etc.).
10. Reporting on patient’s condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse.
11. Adhering to the Organization’s documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.Credentials Required:
Job Types: Part-timeRate: $16-$19/hr‘
Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hourBenefits:
Work Location: One location