ABOUT B.T.R. NATION:
B.T.R. NATION is a fast-growing consumer packaged goods company creating the next generation of functional snacks: protein bars with a purpose.
Founder and CEO, Ashley Nickelsen, started the company after both her parents were diagnosed with rare forms of cancer and she became their primary caretaker. Ashley was disappointed by the snack options available in hospital vending machines and cafeterias, so she took to the kitchen to create her own to feed herself and her family during these intense times. All B.T.R. NATION Bars are boosted with functional superfoods and adaptogens, gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, vegan, and with no added sugar. Protein bars are just the beginning and we’re launching our second product line in September.
We’re a small close knit team, and we’re looking for hard-working individuals to join us long-term as we grow! The Fulfillment Associate role is especially pivotal because you’ll be joining our logistics and fulfillment team ensuring our customers are receiving their orders in a timely manner.
– Processes orders quickly and efficiently while adhering to safety and quality standards
– Arranges incoming deliveries in designated storage areas
– Counts and confirms inventory
– Transports packed orders to USPS and UPS
– Loads and wraps inventory on pallets
– Helps to maintain cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of the work environment
– Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
– Must be based in San Francisco or surrounding Bay Area
– Team player
– Be able to work independently and have a good attitude
– Strong attention to detail
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.50 per hour
All employees in the warehouse are required to be vaccinated.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location