Salary: $12.32 – $21.26 hourly
The Building Lead- Active Adult- Recreation is an integral part of the City of Greeley’s Recreation Division and is responsible for the on-site supervision and management of recreation facilities, services, programs, and events. The Building Lead – Recreation will report to the Recreation Supervisor or Recreation Coordinator and serve as a manager on duty in the absence of full-time professional staff, providing oversight and leadership to hourly staff and volunteers. The Building Lead – Recreation is expected to work under minimal supervision after initial training takes place, exercising sound judgment and effectively serving all areas of the facility and/or program.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Current certification in CPR, First Aid, and AED preferred.
• Prior recreation experience preferred.
• Prior customer service experience.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with staff and the public.
• Aid in the oversight and delivery of Greeley Recreation programs, services, and special events, supporting and leading other part-time staff.
• Work effectively and productively in a fast-paced environment.
• Explain and enforce facility and/or program rules, policies, and procedures while positively representing the City.
• Provide first-rate customer support to members, guests, participants, and the public, resolving immediate concerns as best as possible with the established guidelines and framework of the facility and/or program.
• Act quickly, calmly, and appropriately in emergency situations.
• Support full-time professional staff with administrative tasks and projects.
• May operate various equipment, depending upon facility.
• Assist with facility set-ups for events, programs, and rentals.
• Attend and participate in staff meetings and trainings.
• Frequent interruptions and heavy public contact.
• Sit, stand, and/or walk for extended periods of time.
• Work may be performed indoors or outdoors and in adverse weather or extremely hot or cold conditions, where one may be exposed to loud noises, dust, fumes, and chemicals.
• Workdays may extend from early morning to late evening, as well as weekends and holidays, as needed.
• Vision to perform physical activities, read computer keyboards, reference books and other written documents.
• Strength and stamina enough to walk, stand, stretch, bend, lift or carry up to 50 lbs.
• Manual dexterity to complete daily work such as operate computer keyboards, drive and operate motor vehicles, operate other equipment, and complete paperwork.
POSITION OVERVIEW Applications accepted from: ALL PERSONS INTERESTED Division/Section: William P Hobby/Airport Communications Center Workdays & Hours*: Shift work, could...Apply For This Job
Only the first 200 qualified applications will be accepted for further consideration. Provides a wide variety of complex clerical support...Apply For This Job
APPLY Buncombe County is a caring community in harmony with its environment where citizens succeed, thrive, and realize their potential....Apply For This Job
Career Information Applicants must be willing to work any shift including evenings and weekends and any 5 of 7 days. 5%...Apply For This Job
Announced in Anticipation of Approval by the Administrative Board This is customer service work at the advanced performance level in...Apply For This Job
DEPARTMENT: Public Works REPORTS TO: Construction Services Manager CLASSIFICATION STATUS: Full Time, Non-Exempt SALARY: $20.88 – $31.33 ***APPLICATIONS ARE REQUIRED***...Apply For This Job