The OSP Engineering Team Lead will be familiar with all aspects of OSP engineering including but not limited to engineering of 5G Nodes and fiber buildouts. The OSP Engineering Team Lead’s duties include work assignments, collection and QC, as well as tracking and reporting on progress to the Project Manager.
The OSP Engineering Team Lead will also be familiar with OSP staking, work order package preparation including but not limited to field notes, cut sheets, schematics and acquiring permits and private right-of-way. The OSP Engineering Team Lead shall be familiar with OSP design and planning, construction, and have the ability to perform cost analysis to determine the most cost effective and efficient manner of the placement of communication facilities.
The OSP Engineering Team Lead will need to be proficient in Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office programs.
· Experienced with Crown Castle systems.
· Familiar with permitting for county, state and city level jobs.
· Be experienced with Engineering Nodes for 5G, FTTB/H/N/T, relocation jobs, service orders, remote site builds and more and able to own a job from assignment to completion.
· Ability to identify existing telco and comms plant, electric and other utilities on a site plan as well as in the field.
· Ability to indicate existing telephone plant locations and relocate facilities as needed.
· Comfortable dealing with internal and external customers and staff, as well as sub contractors.
· Knowledge of obtaining right-of-way’s and easements where required.
· Must have a functional knowledge of COE/OSP principles, work order procedures, telephone industry standards and PC applications.
· Must be self-motivated and managed, a self-starter and accountable to aggressive timelines and deliverables.
· Be proactive in communication with clients through email and phone, be responsive and timely.
Must be willing to travel and support OSP engineering work assignments in Northern California. Physical site surveys will be required.
Pay will be discussed at time of interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50,174.00 – $69,010.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location
Telecommunications Foreman Cannon Companies is looking to hire a full-time Telecom Foreman to perform telecom Utility work. Are you highly...Apply For This Job
Description At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity...Apply For This Job
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Vantage Point is a Telecommunications Consulting and Engineering firm, seeking full time Customer Premises technicians. PLEASE NOTE: A...Apply For This Job
McCracken Financial Solutions, located in Billerica Ma., is a leading software provider for the financial lending industry. Our products support...Apply For This Job
Lead Raw Materials Analyst.*job details:* + location:Melville, NY + salary:$33 – $35 per hour + date posted:Monday, July 19, 2021...Apply For This Job