TEACHER (K-6) (Multiple Subject)
Position Title: Teacher (Multiple Subject)
Reports to: Assistant Principal-Instruction
Minimum Qualifications: BA and Multiple Subject Credential
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plan and execute rigorous, objective, and standards-driven lessons using school-adopted curricula.
2. Build and maintain a culture of learning that maximizes instructional time and maintains high behavioral expectations.
3. Support all learners to meet or exceed grade-level and/or individualized learning and behavior goals
4. Actively participate in all school professional development.
5. Regularly and effectively communicate with families.
6. Consistently demonstrate the school’s core values and standards for professionalism.
DESIRED SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
COMPENSATION: Salary for this position is competitive and commensurate with experience. Additionally, Capitol Collegiate offers a comprehensive benefits package.
START DATE: August 2, 2021 for the 2021-22 school year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
-Maestra de Español y Estudios Sociales (la clase de estudios sociales se brinda en inglés). -Tener BA en educación elemental...Apply For This Job
General purpose: Working collaboratively with campus leadership, the Director will provide vision and expertise for implementing disability and learning support...Apply For This Job
We are looking for teachers for our 3 Fort Collins locations. We want positive, self motivated and nurturing individuals who...Apply For This Job
An elementary school teacher is responsible for creating a welcoming classroom environment. They are responsible for creating and executing lesson...Apply For This Job
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements As of January 4th 2022, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with...Apply For This Job
TO APPLY: Submit an application at SouthernTeachers.com Our schools seek teachers with academic excellence and subject-area expertise enthusiastic about working...Apply For This Job