Job ID: 2022-13371
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Clinical / Utililization Management
The Post-Acute Care Program assists with reducing hospital readmissions of clinically complex patients. The program couples patient education/coaching with Home Health interventions to assist a patient’s transition home after a hospital stay. Staff works directly with patients in transitioning from hospital to home with a focus on short term self-recovery in the home and long term ongoing care management of their healthcare. Assess patients care needs through assessments that are completed in home and/or telephonically, treatment plan creation to mitigate care gaps, facilitate in home health care services to accomplish the treatment plan patient goals, patient education/coaching along with adherence/compliance monitoring.
This position functions as the Supervisor of the Post-Acute Care team and primary point of contact for day to day clinical questions, concerns from internal and external clients and provides team leadership and guidance regarding patient centered interventions. Assists in development of Post-Acute Care training, job aids and tools and desk level procedures. Provides clinical oversight for clinical and non-clinical associates
In this job you will:
* Supervise the Post-Acute Care team members (clinical/non-clinical), provides team leadership and guidance regarding patient centered interventions and oversees daily workload and makes assignments to ensure timely completion.
* Function as lead clinical resource to all associates. Supports the management team with training, tools and clinical oversight for both clinical and non-clinical team members.
* Supervise all daily team activities, assigns tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members. Monitors performance and productivity of team and individual members and takes appropriate action to ensure guidelines and goals of the department are met. Completes performance reviews and mentors the Post-Acute Care team members.
* Function as the lead clinical resource to Post-Acute Care team. Audits Post-Acute Care cases and interventions to monitor outcomes, track/trend results and identify opportunities for process improvement.
* Work collaboratively with Provider Relations and provider network department to achieve desired goals.
* Work with the Clinical Management to implement best practices for care transitions, utilization and authorization management of selected home care services.
* Work with Clinical Management to support clinical and utilization management goals and objectives.
* Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
* Perform other duties as required or assigned.
This job is for you if:
You should get in touch if:
What we offer:
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.
Please see job description