· Provide support for most HR functions including but not limited to employee relations, communication, policy interpretation, leave management, HR administrative processes, expiration dates, performance evaluations, promptly answering employees, etc.
· Assist HR leadership with HR projects and administrative functions
· Assist with maintaining compliance with federal/state regulations in regards to employment and safety. This includes but is not limited to compliance with I-9s, FMLA, ADA, etc.
· Work closely under the direction of HR leadership in all areas, including the implementation of policies.
· Strong HRIS skills
· Assist with employee relations and communication
· Support the employee offboarding experience, conduct exit interviews and take the necessary steps to elevate any policy violations or compliance concerns to HR leadership.
· Assist in recruitment of employees
· Support the HR department in implementing programs to improve employer branding and the employee experience.
· Participate in the maintenance and creation of job descriptions
· Assist in investigations
· Demonstrate the organization’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
· Special projects and other duties as needed and assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
Strong HRIS experience
Minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resources
Must be confidential
Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Self-directed with the ability to work in a structured and fast-paced environment
Highly motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Experience with Microsoft Office
Must have great collaboration skills
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Work Location: One location