Nature of Work:
Under general supervision, performs a variety of technical duties in support of the City’s local code enforcement program; monitors and enforces a variety of applicable ordinances, codes, and regulations related to zoning, land use, nuisance housing, building codes, health and safety, blight, graffiti, water waste, and other matters of public concern; and serves as a resource and provides information on City regulations to property owners, residents, businesses, the general public, and other City departments and divisions.
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 1-3 years full-time verifiable experience in code enforcement, property management, maintenance or appraisal, building construction or closely related field, or work that requires contact with the public.
A combination of training and/or related experience in any of the following types of work: code enforcement, planning, building inspection or construction, investigation, law enforcement, United States military, or regulatory enforcement experience may substitute for the education requirements on a year-for-year basis.
• Possess a valid, driver’s license with acceptable driving record
• Associate’s Degree or higher from an accredited college in a related field such as planning, criminal justice or public administration
• Level I certification through Florida Association of Code Enforcement (F.A.C.E.)
Must complete Level I certification through Florida Association of Code Enforcement (F.A.C.E.) within one (1) year of employment.
Duties Summary Performs routine manual work in cleaning and maintaining assigned public buildings; cleans, trims, maintains and cultivates landscaped grounds,...Apply For This Job
4/7/22, 2:52 PM Job Bulletin CITY OF TUALATIN invites applications for the position of: Seasonal Parks Maintenance Worker SALARY: $17.61...Apply For This Job
City of Auburn is currently accepting applications for the position of Part Time Records Clerk. Under general supervision, the Records...Apply For This Job
Recruitment Information Recruitment 2022-42 –The immediate vacancies are located in Manoa to Kahala. THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL...Apply For This Job
Job Description The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services mission is to provide opportunities, services, and programs that promote...Apply For This Job
Building Inspector (Part-Time) Pay Rate: $30.00 per hour Hours: 28 hours per week Qualifications: High school diploma or GED required...Apply For This Job