About Coding Dojo
Coding Dojo is one of America’s largest independent coding bootcamps. This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up and make a substantial impact on thousands of people’s careers. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you’re interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you’ll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking to hire a dependable researcher to work on various company projects for our B2B unit. The researcher’s duties include aligning methodologies with research goals, using a range of tools to acquire information and interpret data, writing up reports and presenting findings and schedules to management and other stakeholders, identifying trends and patterns, conducting fieldwork and tests when required, as well as protecting databases and confidential information. You should be able to deliver presentations and communicate effectively at all levels.
To be successful as a researcher, you should be resourceful, and demonstrate excellent time management and patience. Outstanding researchers are passionate about their subject matter and able to meet strict deadlines.
· You will be responsible in researching the B2B market for Coding Dojo in driving data, pain points, and specifics for potential targeted partnerships
· You will be responsible for data mining contacts, titles, and personal information for potential outreach for stakeholders
· You will be responsible in researching potential partners, and opportunities of companies that Coding Dojo can service
· You will be responsible in researching Coding Dojo competition and presenting your findings
· Recording findings in a systematic way, where it is easy for internal stakeholders to comprehend and utilize for business development decisions
· You will assist in developing business development plans, presentations, and roadmaps based on your research
· You will be able to find, and deliver the ins and outs of a potential partnership/personnel of interest of Coding Dojo
· You will be researching all new, and existing client profiles in understanding their pain points, key decision makers, contact information, and their initiatives to help tie in Coding Dojo strategy
· Following a strict code of ethics and protecting any confidential information at all times
· Writing proposals and delivering presentations when required
· You will need to be creative, a problem solver, analytical and be able to deliver research projects on a tight deadline
· A bachelor’s degree in research or similar.
· Master’s degree preferable.
· Proven experience in a research field. (Ed-Tech preferred)
· Sound understanding of research methodologies.
· Proficiency in MS Office.
· Strong statistical and mathematical aptitude.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Practical experience in database management.
· Attention to detail and exceptional written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
Entry-Level Sales RepresentativePower Home Remodeling is a company founded on hard work, innovation, purpose, and positivity. We firmly believe that...Apply For This Job
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages Open Interviews Event DetailsDate: Tuesday, August 24, 2021, Wednesday, August 25, 2021, Thursday, August 26, 2021 Location:...Apply For This Job
Description: Job Title: Senior Merchandiser / Hourly, Nonexempt / Full Time Additional Info: $17 per hour + Full Time +...Apply For This Job
We are Aaron’s – an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and...Apply For This Job
Providence Place of Dover is hiring an experienced sales and marketing professional as the Director of Sales (Sales position). This...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Sales Representative Location: Ramsey, NJ Employment Type: Full Time Monday-Thursday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm Friday: 9:00 am-1:00 pm Who...Apply For This Job