Operations Manager with Background in Finance
We are seeking a professional, committed, intelligent, energetic, and loyal individual for our continuous expansion domestically and internationally. This job requires extensive level of multitasking and sound logical leadership. The applicants applying for this position must be vision driven and highly motivated.
Position Summary The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall supervision of our employees in our corporate office and warehouse as well as our office in China. The finance background is a requirement for this position.
1) Manage all employees in the warehouse, sample department, and office efficiently and effectively in meeting Company’s objectives.
2) Ensure that goods and samples ordered are shipped to customers on time
3) Ensure that all requests placed by the Company’s sales representatives are processed effectively and efficiently.
4) Communicate with sales representatives in regards to their respective requests.
5) Monitor, manage, solve and or direct employees to solve customers’ complaints, and bridge the gaps between customers and our company in the event an issue arises. 6) Process and manage all sample programs, book programs placed by our customers and jobbers
7) Ensure the delivery of high quality customer service through regular contact with clients; evaluate service quality and initiate corrective action as necessary.
8) Ensure that all customers’ deadline in receiving their goods is met
9) Ability to hire, train, and motivate employees at all levels at any given time.
10) Manage our permanent showroom in North Carolina and ensure that show room is perfectly set up for our fabric showings.
11) Manage all China- to- China orders and or FOB China orders placed with the company and ensure that customers’ deadline in receiving goods is met
12) Follow with all vendors and ensure that the purchase orders placed with them finish on time.
13) Create sample layout for new items and pass along the information with our team in China 14) Directing, motivating, training, coaching, and disciplining staff in a positive manner.
Note 1: Please note that the detail of the responsibilities and what this position entails will be discussed with the potential candidates at the interview, if selected. Note 2: Compensation for this job is highly aggressive as we need the right candidate for this position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere...Apply For This Job
Florida based multi-location building materials company is seeking a Branch Manager to direct the Treasure Coast location team. Company fabricates,...Apply For This Job
Company A fast growing, rapid scale, technology company, 3SI Security Systems is a world leader in asset protection systems designed...Apply For This Job
BearCom is the largest value-added distributor of wireless, voice, data and video solutions that boost operating efficiency and increase safety....Apply For This Job
Medical Practice and Testing – Business Operations Manager We are a rapidly growing medical startup that thrives by rapidly evolving...Apply For This Job
Job Overview: Manager, Clinical Operations – Line Manager USA – Home-Based FSP Team Why settle for one thing when you...Apply For This Job