Operations Manager – Solar
Summary/Objective: Absolute responsibility of operations. Recommends actions during permitting process. Responsible for overall job progression of residential operations. The decision maker for plan altering changes requested by the Crew Lead. Using recommendations of the Crew Lead, will facilitate maintaining full operation of vans, and equipment. Responsible for warehouse inventory and ensuring PV/ electrical components are fully stocked and accounted for. Reviews post install photos to ensure proper installation and function ability of Solar PV system. In conjunction with the Crew Lead makes sure all Crew Members are properly trained in PV systems being used, and all eccentric PV systems that will be used. Will schedule and follow up on site final inspections until a “PASS” is obtained. Responsible for addressing moral issues or concerns within the team. Must always look for more ways to improve flow of operations, and timeliness of installations. Responsible for securing all materials required to complete current and future jobs.
· Approval authority in all manners relating to Residential Installations.
· Assists planning team to ensure materials are gotten and contacts being made pre-install.
· Ensures moral and welfare of Crew Lead, and teams
· Trains, and maintains efficiency of Crew Lead and teams
· Schedule’s inspections
· Maintains quantity and quality of all gear.
· R & D of new PV equipment
· Maintains the constant flow of jobs.
· Ensures teams have everything they need to complete a job.
· Checks over plan sets for accuracy before pushing down to crew level.
· Responsible for maintaining post install health of PV systems by coordination with Technical Ops Manager
Education and Certifications:
· HS diploma required
· Trade School Diploma preferred
· Certified in all types of equipment the company uses during install.
Skills and Capabilities: [required/preferred education and or experience-examples below]
· Expert in Solar PV Install
· In depth knowledge of AC/DC wiring
· In depth knowledge of electrical/ building codes
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (or any other software for the role)
· Expert in all tools and equipment utilized to complete PV Install.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills required; communicate and be committed to the organization’s mission, vision, and principles.
· Ability to establish and maintain working relationships.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills-ability to prioritize work, multitask and be detail oriented.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to be flexible and willing to change directions easily.
· Strong team player and willing to help others across the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $30.00 per hour
Work Location: Multiple Locations
NVR is seeking a leader-oriented Operations Supervisor to add to our team in Enon Valley, PA! Benefits: Competitive Compensation Home...Apply For This Job
Our company is looking to hire an office manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties...Apply For This Job
Operations Manager The operations manager is mission critical to the overall success. The operations manager will motivate and lead a...Apply For This Job
Operations Manager **This position is located in Camp Verde, AZ** *RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE* About: When you work for AmeriGas, you...Apply For This Job
$5000 SIGN ON BONUS HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!! LSG SKY CHEFS is the global leader in airline catering and the management of...Apply For This Job
Summary We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to organize and oversee the daily operations of a high-volume warehouse....Apply For This Job