The Senior Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and will be the main point of contact for the CRC Property Management Division. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment, and employment law compliance.
· Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring process and collaborates with Hiring Managers to understand the skills and competencies required for open positions.
· Handles employment-related inquires from applicants, employees, and supervisors referring complex and/or sensitive matters.
· Maintains compliance with Federal, state and local employment laws and recommend best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Assist the Vice President of Human Resources with preparing and submitting compliance reporting to various government agencies.
· Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Conduct new hire orientations and exit interviews and provides data to show trends.
· Prepare and send new hire email and to new employees.
· Assist and deliver performance evaluation process via our online performance management platform.
· Be the main point of contact for the Performance Management.
· Assist HR Generalist and Vice President of Human Resources with responding to employee requests/questions/concerns regarding various topics such as benefits, pay, etc.
· Provide counsel and guidance to managers/supervisors on a myriad of employee-related issues.
· Coordinate onboarding activities with IT Support, Hiring Managers and new hires.
· Audit all benefits monthly the Benefits Vendor systems against information in HRIS.
· Run reports from HRIS as needed.
· Update and maintain job descriptions for the division.
· Assist with creating and delivering training and presentations as needed.
· Process Tuition Reimbursement requests, update spreadsheet and send to payroll for processing.
· Review and manage New Hire checklist and Termination Checklist for each employee to ensure all data is collected.
· Assist Vice President of Human Resources in areas such as compensation planning, unemployment claims, employee morale and employee incentive activities.
Preferred Education and Experience
· A Bachelor’s Degree Required
· Seven+ years of human resources experience (preferred)
· Property Management knowledge (preferred)
· SHRM-CP Certification (preferred)
· Strong Recruiting Background
· Detail Oriented, Excellent communicator (both orally and written)
· Knowledge of Ceridian (DayForce) or any HRIS
· Knowledge of Performance Management Systems
· Proficient Technical skills
· Able to build relationships at all levels of the organization
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Description **Job Summary:**About Disney AdSales:Disney Ad Sales is responsible for advertising sales and integrated marketing for The Walt Disney Company’s...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. What is an...Apply For This Job
Description RESPONSIBILITIES: Kforce’s client, a leading National CPA firm is seeking a Quality Control Partner in New York, NY. Summary:...Apply For This Job
Position Summary: Reporting to the Director of HR, the Human Resources Manager will play a key role in driving HR...Apply For This Job
Job description For consideration email your resume to thomas @ontref.com AND call (909) 509-8636 to leave a voicemail for Thomas...Apply For This Job
Position Summary The Manager, Human Resources reports to the Director, Human Resources with dotted line reporting to the President and...Apply For This Job