The Human Resources Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle HR support to assigned branches to support CTDI initiatives. The role is critical in executing CTDI people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement for a multi-site region. The HR Manager will also assists in the development of companywide HR policies, procedures, systems and HR initiatives.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
· 5 years’ experience as an HR Generalist in a multi-state, multi-site organization; 3 years in a supervisory role
· Experience with Kronos and Ulti Pro is strongly preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels within the organization
· Ability to work under pressure both independently an within a team-oriented environment
· Strong working knowledge of state and federal HR laws
· Problem Resolution experience
· Proficient skills using MS Office with strong experience using Excel and Access
· Maintains positive attitude and demonstrates the utmost in professionalism.
· The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Completes work accurately and in a timely manner.
· Works independently and possesses good judgment skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt to changing environment
CTDI is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at CTDI, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Description About UsFor travelers craving convenient freedom and an uncluttered view, EnVue, Autograph Collection is New York City on exhibit....Apply For This Job
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION APPLY AT https://jobs.dominos.com/dominos-careers/job-listing/assistant-manager-09351—-1020-park-avenue–suite/baltimore-md/19895BR JOBS.DOMINOS.COM OR TEXT PIZZA#1 TO 97211 Domino’s Pizza is hiring bosses – more specifically...Apply For This Job
Description Job Description Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to...Apply For This Job
THE COMPANY: For over 60 years our client, Wilsonart, has been a world leading manufacturing and distribution organization driven by...Apply For This Job
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. We are reinventing the way...Apply For This Job
Description CoBe Capital, a fast-growing private investment and acquisition firm, is seeking a full time Business Development Associate for its...Apply For This Job