Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte’s Human Capital practice.
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Consultant within our Cross Consulting Group team you will:
* Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
* Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
* Assist in proposal development, as requested
* Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
* Appeal to wide audiences through clear and succinct written and verbal communication
* Manage client relationships and review junior practitioner contributions, as requested
* Create and implement strategic communications and change management deliverables including but not limited to slide decks, roadmaps, social media account management, organizational design, workforce analytics and evaluation, and more
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Organization Transformation offering (OT) focuses on transforming the organization (and the providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This includes changing the organization’s culture, modernizing specific functions and re-designing the structure of an organization. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit, or functional level, involves both employers and providers across the Human Capital ecosystem, and requires a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
* Bachelor’s degree required in business, human resources, communications, industrial and organizational development/ psychology or a related discipline
* 5 years of full time professional work experience in related human capital industry
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
* Travel up to 50%
* Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position.
* Previous human capital consulting experience supporting public sector clients
* Previous experience managing interns/junior staff, or independently managing clients
* Active clearance at Public Trust, Secret, or TS/SCI level (optional)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18367
Description JOB SUMMARY: Gain experience working in a medical laboratory environment. JOB REQUIREMENTS:– High School Graduate or equivalent; some college...Apply For This Job
Job Description United States of America – Illinois, Chicago Job Summary AECOM has an immediate opening for a Human Resource...Apply For This Job
MatMaCorp is a rapidly growing scientific instrument manufacturer. We design, develop and manufacture different types of scientific instrumentation, mostly geared...Apply For This Job
Description Job Description Location – Remote East Coast opportunityIf in MD and prefer to work onsite, will have the option...Apply For This Job
BASIC FUNCTION Oversees the human resource functions of the P.I. Polk County operations. This includes, but is not limited to:...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Title: Human Resource Manager A State of the Art Beverage manufacturing company is seeking to hire a...Apply For This Job