Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana is a leader in dental benefits, plus so much more.
We improve oral health through benefit plans, advocacy and community support, and our corporate giving builds healthy, smart, vibrant and inclusive communities. We devote our time, talents and financial resources to improve oral and overall health, and we invest in initiatives that support youth, education, workforce and economic development.
We are a force for good-part of the reason why employees find working at Delta Dental fulfilling.
Delta Dental companies nationwide comprise the Delta Dental Plans Association, which provides coverage to more than 80 million Americans and operates two of the nation’s largest networks of participating dentists.
For more, visit www.deltadentalmi.com and www.buildingbrighterfutures.com, and apply online at www.deltadentalmi.com/careers.
Job Summary: Serves as a liaison to Delta Dental Business Units, Partner Plans and Affiliates in order to meet the expectations and requirements of assigned clients, including account support, relationship building, metrics and quality service delivery.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Leads, schedules, plans and coordinates team and staff assignments, budgets, projects and services.
2. Develops and maintains a partnership with management, department management, and Information System & Services teams in order to provide guidance, assess requirements for additional services and promote the use of information technology services and solutions where appropriate in an effort to achieve department and corporate objectives.
3. Serves as a liaison for identifying and resolving technology and business challenges encountered by the Delta Dental Business Units, Partner Plans and Affiliates.
4. Administers and reports all service level agreements that are in place with the various clients and reviews metrics, dashboards, scorecards and successes with the clients.
5. Leads the resolution of client requests and communicates the status of existing service performance and new request progress on an ongoing basis.
6. Facilitates project and team meetings and provides input and status updates to senior management.
7. Conducts presentations, meetings, and training sessions with clients to explain high-level system functions.
8. Develops supporting documentation for all billable service requests and initiates billing to clients.
9. Leads the development, testing and implementation of all system changes requested by their clients.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.
Position requires a bachelor’s degree with coursework in business administration, computer science, information technology, data processing or a related field, seven years of experience involving group dental products, marketing or business application systems design, and three years of leadership experience. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Position requires advanced knowledge of the project management processes; strong verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to represent and present on behalf of the organization internally and externally; the ability to identify, partner with and build relationships with key stakeholders; the ability to manage multiple assignments and projects with competing deadlines; and the ability to resolve complex problems using independent judgment.
Position requires travel for extended periods of time and working outside of regular business hours in order to support client needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Description SalesFull-timeWho we are:nsKnox is a highly focused and fast moving FinTech/Cyber-Security technology company, founded and led by Alon Cohen,...Apply For This Job
Job Description Overview: The My Choice program of Seven Hills Rhode Island is an authorized fiscal intermediary program of the...Apply For This Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Collecting and analyzing data about a company’s operational costs. Setting and maintaining standard costs of manufactured goods,...Apply For This Job
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to work in an international environment, then we may have a job...Apply For This Job
Job Description Overview : Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services...Apply For This Job
Description Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We...Apply For This Job