This Sales Executive & Health/Wellness Consultant will be helping generate new accounts within the Utah market as well as responsible for onsite Health & Wellness Testing at Corporations, Gyms, Collegiate accounts, and Professional teams. During the Testing events, you will be providing in-person reviews, as well as Test Administration of client Dexa Body Composition Tests from a DEXA scanner, Vo2 Max Testing, and Resting Metabolic Rate Testing, tailored to the client’s personal health and fitness goals.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Sales & Marketing as well as for helping others improve their health and fitness, and will have a strong background in a customer-facing fitness and nutrition role, such as personal training, as well as a strong background in sales and marketing. He or she would also be motivated and motivational, as well as detail-oriented, personable, and adept at relationship building and management.
This position will range from 35-45 hours per week. All individuals will be reporting directly to the company’s President as well as interface with existing Dexa Body Employees. Dexa Body Composition Testing, Vo2 Max Testing, RMR Testing and reviews will take place at Dexa Body’s various Mobile Testing locations throughout Arizona and Surrounding States.
– Sales and Marketing to generate new business to fuel Dexa Body’s growth in Arizona. Engage and establish close professional relationships with Corporations, Corporate HR/Benefits Managers, Business Owners, and General Managers at customer locations, including Gyms, Companies, & Corporations.
– Manage the deployment of the Dexa Body Mobile Testing Unit to customer locations. Assist in resolving vehicle and Dexa Body system-related issues as they arise. Execute and improve upon operating procedures for excellent service delivery and great customer experience.
– Setup event site, to include preparing the interior of the Dexa Body Mobile Testing Unit so it is clean, organized, and comfortable. This also includes assisting with the outdoor setup.
– Provide a direct review of results from Dexa Body’s body composition analysis system to individual clients. Deliver insightful nutrition and fitness advice tailored to each customer’s individual results, demographics, and goals. Answer client questions about nutrition, health, fitness, the DEXA technology, Vo2 Max, and Resting Metabolic Testing.
– Serve as the client’s first point of interaction with the Dexa Body service. Manage the execution of each scan date, including greeting, client signup, scheduling, and payment. Assist in resolving customer service-related issues as they arise. Execute and improve upon operating procedures for excellent service delivery and great customer experience.
– Experience in Sales and Marketing with an emphasis on Corporate Wellness/ Corporate Direct Sales.
– Have a passion for Health/Wellness & Fitness with one or more certifications in CPT, CSCS, CF Level 1, CCN, and/or RD preferred.
– 1-3 years of experience or background in a client-facing fitness or nutrition role preferred but not required.
– Exceptional ability to effectively communicate with a variety of personalities. Individuals must have positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
– A self-starter with demonstrated problem solving and relationship management skills.
– Ability to work in a high-energy team environment; team player.
– Excellent time management and organizational skills.
– A 2 to a 4-year college degree is highly preferred.
– Collegiate or Professional Sports Experience preferred but not required.
– Experience driving large vehicles is preferred but no CDL is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
All employees are following the CDC guidelines and have been vaccinated to help prevent the spread of COVID.
O’Reilly is now hiring Retail Sales Specialists who will provide professional services while delivering an excellent customer service experience for...Apply For This Job
MFA is searching for a Marketing and Graphics Coordinator in our Vancouver or Portland office. As a Marketing and Graphics...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY: The Account Executive is responsible for identifying leads and proactively prospecting and selling new and profitable business within...Apply For This Job
Company Description: We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. An independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add...Apply For This Job
Our company has an immediate opening for the right individual to join us as Sales and Marketing Executive, in the...Apply For This Job
The Sales & Marketing Support position will assist management in building and maintaining lead generation practices and tools, as well...Apply For This Job