We are seeking a bright individual who can assist Controllers on various accounting and investment projects.
– perform monthly interest allocations for various partnerships and entities
– analyze leases
– prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
– prepare cash flow reconciliations
– perform escalation calculations
– Prepare and record journal entries as needed
– must be able to multi-task
– must have 5-7 years experience, at least 4 with a public accounting firm in a supervisory capacity
– must be able to work independently
– must have good technical skills and proficient in Excel
– real estate accounting experience a plus
– JD Edwards and Argus experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
The Company requires all employees be fully vaccinated.
Masks are required in all public spaces.
Work Location: One location
Description Role Summary: Provide comprehensive Administrative support for the day to day responsibilities for two VP’s in addition to key...Apply For This Job
Job Description Requisition Number: 83641 Are you interested in starting or expanding your sales career? Do you have a passion...Apply For This Job
Description If you are passionate about coordinating and managing administrative activities and have excellent communication skills, This could be a...Apply For This Job
Job Description Omne: Your results-driven marketing experts Details: Graham Media Group Jacksonville is seeking a highly motivated, adaptable and strategic...Apply For This Job
Job Description Company Description Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of...Apply For This Job
Job Description Overview At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates...Apply For This Job