We are a large Maintenance employer with multiple office locations in search of a Sales and Marketing Representative. We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven Sales and Marketing Representative to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop innovative strategies to achieve sale goals and to expand our customer base.
The position will provide support to sales team and integrate marketing and administrative efforts to align with company branding and sales goals. This position will support various regions, but the primary focus will be to support the Bay Area. The selected candidate may reside in either Bay Area or Los Angeles Area (HQ). We are looking for someone who can work independently, collaborate with others, execute on plans, and provide their own input as a valued member of the Sales team.
This position will report to the General Manager or Vice President Business Development.
· Make outbound calls to potential clients to solicit new business.
· Schedule appointments with potential customers.
· Work and manage information in the company’s CRM to track pertinent information related to sales activities, campaigns, and customer attributes.
· Any other duties requested by management.
· Assist in developing marketing materials
· Order and manage promotional giveaways
· Assist in planning and executing in our participation at industry related trade shows and events
· Assist in other projects as needed
· Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and ability to learn new skills
· Proficient in MS Office tools – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Proficient in Adobe Acrobat
· Confident in ability to contact and manage vendors for needed ad-hoc tasks
· Strong communication and written skills.
· Ability to multi-task and shift efforts as priorities change
· Ability to plan and to anticipate potential challenges
· High School diploma or equivalent-AA preferred
· Experience working with CRM (Sales Force)
· Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Comfortable with cold calling and quickly building rapport over the phone
· Ability to communicate effectively/pleasantly orally and in writing
· Inside sales, marketing, or telemarketing experience preferred
· Ability to set appointments through explanation of a service
· Able to work remotely
· Dedicated to serving the customer
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Disclaimer: This is an indoor office setting that requires you to always be present – no remote access. This position requires frequent/direct contact with Clients, and Office Staff.
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Daily Temperature screenings
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $26.00 per hour
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Spectrum Reach currently seeks a dynamic Advertising Account Executive for our Kalispell, MT media market. WHAT YOU WILL DO… As...Apply For This Job
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and...Apply For This Job
Description: Now Hiring Inside Sales Representative Kelsan Charlotte, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville The Southeast’s leader in distribution of “Jan-San”, packaging supplies,...Apply For This Job
Description: SUMMARY: The Account Executive will promote home medical equipment to referral sources to increase sales. The Account Executive will...Apply For This Job
About Us Willow Street Pictures is a fine art portrait studio that specializes in pet portraits, family portraits, and more!...Apply For This Job
Overview: Overview: Pacific Retirement Services in downtown Medford is looking for a full time Web Developer to join our home...Apply For This Job