Store Associates provide friendly service to customers shopping in-store and those engaging through omni-channel services. They assess the customer’s needs and provide assistance by executing the company’s customer service model, always putting the customer first. Store Associates will perform salesfloor and warehouse functions throughout the store including assisting customers, placing merchandise, completing on-line and in-store transactions customer transactions, processing incoming shipment, regular cleaning and maintenance. Store Associates must demonstrate behaviors that align with the company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Humility and Passion. Store Associates are brand ambassadors and responsible for the end-to-end experience, from online to store. Store Associates must comply with all policies and procedures.
Reports to: Store Manager and/or Co-Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Customer Service – Greets every customer with a helpful and friendly approach, reading customer cues and matching their needs with your service level. Share the benefits of the DSW Loyalty program, answer questions regarding merchandise and complete the purchase through either in store sale or digital order.
• Cashwrap – Complete customer transactions while following DSW’s policies and procedures. Responsible for accuracy in counting money and providing change. Communicates pricing information from receipt. Operates a calculator and enters data via the register keyboard.
• Store Operations – Maintains a neat, clean and safe environment for our internal and external customers. This includes but is not limited to clearing trash from the aisles, cashwrap, and stockroom, returning shoes back to where they belong according to DSW standards, cleaning the associate breakroom and public restrooms, vacuuming, cleaning mirrors and front walkways along with any other housekeeping items deemed necessary.
• Merchandising – Receives inbound freight, prepares and places merchandise on the sales floor per DSW standards, completes markdowns, maintains clearance standards and organizes and maintains the stockroom.
• Fulfillment – Completes all functions of the fulfillment process including locating items, inspecting condition of product, packaging and label placement ensuring readiness for pick up/delivery.
• Asset Protection – Follows all asset protection policies and procedures.
• Personal Development – Actively participates in daily team meetings and ongoing training. Is open to and responsive to coaching and feedback.
• Other Duties – Performs other duties as assigned by the management team.
• Professional, friendly and respectful
• Customer service skills
• Ability to move with tempo to meet time bound expectations
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in use of technology to successfully engage in customer interactions (i.e. Tablet/Register, Calculator, Register Keyboard)
• Must have the ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing or walking around the store
• Lifting, including the ability to lift up to a maximum of 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
Up to $23 / hour (Based on a 25-hour work week & meeting weekly bonus requirements) Shift: Preload (4:30 AM...Apply For This Job
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. Location: Danbury Hourly pay...Apply For This Job
New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. Warehouse Team Member Location:...Apply For This Job
Your time. Your Goals. What is DoorDash Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, DoorDash is...Apply For This Job
NOW HIRING a Forklift Operator to work with a top Energy and Utility company in San Angelo, TX. This company...Apply For This Job
Competitive Pay Great compensation & excellent benefits. Multiple Routes Find the job that meets your needs. Home Time Home daily,...Apply For This Job