1. Provides intensive instruction in reading to at-risk students in a one-on-one or small group setting.
2. Identifies students who are at-risk of not meeting grade level reading proficiency by analyzing data
from identified state and district formative and summative assessments, classroom grades, and Measures of
Academic Progress (MAP), and other identified reading curricula based learning objectives.
3. Coordinates with school Principal to develop a schedule of one-on-one or small group reading support, based upon
analysis of current data, for identified at-risk students.
4. Works closely with identified at-risk students’ reading teacher to coordinate intervention program efforts that align
with regular classroom instructional focuses to promote student success.
5. Monitors and maintains accurate data and anecdotal records on student progress towards reading achievement
goals. Articulates the students’ response or progress to intervention of at-risk students weekly through a progress
monitoring data base system.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.