We Are Earl Enterprises
Earl Enterprises builds on its past successes in defining ambitious goals for the future.
Earl Enterprises bring together the power of people, services and creative genius to build innovative sustainable companies that guests can enjoy today and in the future through our diversified brand portfolio. Earl Enterprises is growing as a leader in the field of entertainment, leisure, tourism, hotel, and restaurant consultant services. Come join us onward and upward. Our concepts include Planet Hollywood, Buca di Beppo, Earl of Sandwich, Chicken Guy, Seaside on the Pier, Brio and Bravo among others.
The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development with a major area of focus in employee relations.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
· Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
· Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
· Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
· Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
· Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
· Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
· Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
· Gathers information for legal hearings (e.g. Worker’s Compensation, unemployment, etc.).
· Develops a wide variety of written materials for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
· Implements and interprets management policies and operating practices for the purpose of achieving department objectives and ensuring compliance with administrative requirements.
· Prepares written materials for the purpose of providing documentation and/or conveying information.
· Responds to inquiries from employees and/or external parties for the purpose of resolving issues, facilitating communication among parties, and/or providing information or direction.
· Identifies and analyzes employee relations matters. Utilize information to facilitate resolution of employee relation problems.
· Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
· Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
· Resource Management (People & Equipment) – Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
· Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
· Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
· Negotiation Skills – Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
· Judgment – The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
· Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
· Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
· Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
· Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Confidentiality – Performs work in a confidential nature.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
Experience: Three to five years related experience
Microsoft Office required, Snagajob/PeopleMatter experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Job Details Estimated: $82,000 – $110,000 a year56 minutes ago Qualifications Human resources Leadership Communication skills Professional In Human Resources...Apply For This Job
Job Description Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in payroll and human resources systems or related field 5+ years’...Apply For This Job
Hoppe Technologies, a state-of-the-art precision machining facility is growing, and we are looking for seasoned Human Resources Manager who is...Apply For This Job
Overview SUMMARY: Partner to the Adecco Group business leaders, with emphasis on driving the end to end talent strategy and...Apply For This Job
Description Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Katy The Human Resources Coordinator, under the general direction of the Director of Human...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: 42949 Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $19 billion...Apply For This Job