This position is accountable for the resolution and payment of claims.
1. Claims denial management / appeals
2. Open insurance claim resolution
3. Assist patient and insurance companies with problem resolution or correction
4. Enter account comments, initial, subsequent, and follow-up tracking notes
5. Update information on patient accounts received from any and all sources
6. Contact third-party payers to check the status of submitted claim
7. Provide a high level of customer service to patients and third-party payers
8. Maintain client and patient confidentiality at all times
9. Assist team members as needed to meet client requirements
10. Answer patient and insurance company phone calls
Education, Experience, and Skills:
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, but is intended to be a generalized guide of job duties. Management may change the job responsibilities and expectations based on business requirements.
Our company does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Discription Options in Community Living is an innovative non-profit agency in Madison, Wisconsin, supporting adults with developmental disabilities who...Apply For This Job
Job Description Responsibilities Spring Valley Hospital is a member of The Valley Health System, a network of six acute care...Apply For This Job
Job Description BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an energetic and experienced Licensed Medical Social Worker, MSW, for a...Apply For This Job
Job Discription Travel Registered Nurse (RN) Work Location: Fulton County Jail State/Territory: US-GA City: Atlanta # of Openings: 1 Status:...Apply For This Job
Job Discription We are more than a health system. We are a belief system. We believe wellness and sickness are...Apply For This Job
Fellow Health Partners is looking for a Head of Operations with its head office located in Great River, Long Island....Apply For This Job