Elevate Gourmet Brands is management company overseeing its brand portfolio to include: The Candy Bar, Whisk & Bowl, Green Beans Coffee, Blendology, Pronto! and Mac & Cheese Kitchen..
Building on more than 2 decades of success in non-traditional spaces, both domestic and international, Elevate Gourmet Brands is dedicated to developing forward-thinking, on-trend concessions destinations to satisfy today’s consumers varied tastes, variety, and quality expectations. Our mission is to elevate the QSR experience across all regions, day parts and culinary tastes.
Elevate Gourmet Brands seeks a self-motivated, and detail oriented Human Resources Coordinator with a positive “can-do” attitude and strong work ethic to join its team.
This position will report to the CEO in a full-time work capacity. Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience and should be able to work independently and have a broad array of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
· Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining all Human Resource functions
· Collaborate with store managers to ensure they are legally compliant in all matters pertaining to staffing and employment decisions
· Formulate and implement policies to all employees as well as establish best practices and procedures
· Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations related to employment laws
· Ensure compliance, reporting requirements and execute duties with all union organizations including all practices as required by the CBA agreement in place at some locations. Build positive relationships and partnerships with unions representatives and their organizations.
· Administer all company benefit programs (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, others)
· Manage all entry/update/maintenance of HR management system including employee demographics, PTO tracking, Union specific metrics/benefits, exempt and non-exempt employees, payroll, deductions, reporting, employee access, and all other duties/tasks as needed.
· Research and understand new employment statutes and requirements as well as implement new procedures to meet all compliance requirements
· Coordinate all internal training workshops
· Maintain accurate personnel, human resources, and I-9 files compliant with federal and state regulations
· Work closely with Executive team, Operations, Finance and Marketing staff for all HR related items
· Maintain and keep current the Employee Manual with latest policies and procedures
· Maintain and keep current all job descriptions, employment postings/ads and online employment forms. Also, manage, screen and interview candidates as required.
· Assist with the expansion of stores and training of employees
· Handle all payroll and worker’s compensation compliance, filing and staff training and follow-up duties
· Maintain company’s ethical integrity and assist with legal integrity
· Protect the brands and ensures the compliance to state and federal laws and Company SOPs
· Conduct or direct the internal investigation of all human resources and compliance issues
· Ensure union compliance as required by CBA for various locations
Required Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent experience
· Certification in Human Resources Management
· 2 years’ previous experience in HR
· High level of interpersonal communication skills
· Comfortable working independently as well as collaborating across functions
· Extremely positive attitude about working in a fast-paced growth environment
· Excellent organizational and strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient computer skills with fluency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Job Type: Full-time
As the Staffing Manager, the successful candidate will lead a team of highly skilled recruiters, with accountability for driving performance...Apply For This Job
Our client seeks a Human Resources Project Manager to organize, manage, and plan complex projects. Reporting to the Chief Human...Apply For This Job
Job Details Full-timeEstimated: $40,000 – $52,000 a year1 hour ago Full Job Description About Children’s Hospital When you work at...Apply For This Job
Job Description Cabinetworks Group has an immediate opening for a plant Human Resources Manager at our manufacturing facility in Mifflinburg,...Apply For This Job
Job Description At Honda, our associates take pride in their responsibilities. A typical day for the Human Resources Business Partner...Apply For This Job
Job Description Human Resources Coordinator Full-Time, Non-Exempt BioUrja Renewables, LLC – Peoria, IL SUMMARY OF COMPANY BioUrja Renewables, LLC is...Apply For This Job