EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, plus two years of experience in position offered or as Software Engineer.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
1. Overseeing the code base of the company products. This involves regular and skillful review of changes in the code base, which is contributed to from all the developers in the company.
2. Managing the junior developers in the company. This involves ensuring they are on track
with their current projects, and are in line with what is needed in the company as a whole.
Finally, to help those junior developers develop in terms of their careers.
3. Leading the coding development of the mobile products in the company. This involved
writing code and iterating on it with respect to the mobile applications that the company is
4. Participating in and contributing to all regular meetings. This includes developer syncs, team meetings, and product meetings.
5. Communicating effectively with the other senior team members. In order to ensure alignment across all parts of the business.
6. Interviewing candidates. Ensuring the right questions are asked and the right takeaways are processed during the process of interviewing all candidates, in particular those that are technical.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $135,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location