The HR Associate will report to the Chief People Officer of Equum Medical.
Equum Medical is a fast pace and high growth organization and looking for an HR associate who is looking for a challenge and the opportunity to help build and improve our processes. This role requires an adaptive professional and is looking to grow with the organization. Our HR associate will be asked to own a wide range of initiatives from onboarding, credentialing, and HR support for our colleagues.
· Onboard navigator of our colleagues and clinicians.
· Support the build out of our human capital management platform and process flows.
· Knowledge HR polices and procedures to support and hold our organization and colleagues.
· Provides coaching and guidance to our leaders and associates to resolve challenges.
· Manages our credentialing process to effectively onboard our physicians
· Manage credentialing relationships/vendors to ensure our process meets our standards and desired SLAs
· Engage our peer mentor physicians to support credentialing in a timely manner
· Effectively communicate to the appropriate stakeholder, leader, or colleague when challenges arise
· Continuously review and improve our HR metrics, processes, and policies
· Handles complex and sensitive employment related inquires.
· Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources (talent management, culture, colleague engagement, etc.)
· Assist with benefits education and enrollment.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Adapts to change in a positive, constructive manner
· Demonstrate EQUUM Medical’s core values
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· At least 2 years of human resources experience preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations preferred.
· Experience with Excel including use of functions, formulas, pivot tables, charts, and graphs
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software or HRIS systems.
· Proficiency in or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Physical and Environmental Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EQUUM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Health and Wellness
Paid time Off
Tuition Reimbursement for Qualified degrees
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Description You can submit up to three job applications every 90 days. Be sure to apply for roles that strongly...Apply For This Job
Description Company Overview:At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), were not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way...Apply For This Job
Description Sign up to deliver with Uber Eats and earn $1100 when you complete 100 deliveries in your first 90...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Seasoned Chief People Officer to work with the Senior Leadership Team to shape our Company’s...Apply For This Job
About Us: At Alliance HealthCare Services, our focus is on transforming the customer and patient experience. Vital to our success...Apply For This Job
Job Description Human Resources Coordinator – Benefits The HR Coordinator will assist in the processing and handling of various HR...Apply For This Job