Role:UX Stragesit/UX writer
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Three or more years of relevant work experience in UX writing and content design for a diverse range of web and mobile experiences.
– UX writing with app experience.
– A portfolio of relevant work.
Even better if you have:
– A degree In English, Communications, Professional & Technical Writing, Design, or related field.
– Experience in B2B
– Knowledge of Sketch, Invision, and related design tools.
– Experience working in Agile or with sprint-based tasks and deadlines.
– Capabilities in secondary areas including UX design, visual design, research, information architecture, content engineering.
– Experience with human-centered design and research methodologies
Posted on :
Position: Revenue Accountant Openings: 2 Location: Remote Duration: 8 Month Contract with Extension Pay Rate: $66-85Hourly Based On Experience Looking...Apply For This Job
Accountant- Starlight Theatre IMPORTANT: Do NOT apply by clicking the APPLY button. Click on or copy this link to your...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities include: · Process financial transactions daily · Ensure accurate posting of day-to day financial transactions · Journal Entries ·...Apply For This Job
Job Description Company Description Bold. Results. Rauxa is the full-service agency helps brands such as Verizon, Alaska Airlines and Audi...Apply For This Job
Local Property Management/Real Estate Development Company seeks a mature professional for their Payroll Accountant position. The ideal candidate will have...Apply For This Job
Manufacturing company in the Longmont area is looking for an experienced Accountant to join our team. We are a fast-growing,...Apply For This Job