Staff Accountant – We offer a fun, casual work environment, Monday through Friday work week, and paid time off.
Rare opportunity with one of the largest and fastest growing trucking and logistics company based in Blue Ash, Ohio. We are looking for a long term employee that wants to grow with a great company that still maintains a family atmosphere feel.
The Company: First Star Logistics believes that our first responsibility is to our clients who depend on us to transport their shipment safely, securely and on time. To accomplish this, First Star Logistics is looking for its’ next Star employee that is ready for an exciting opportunity in their career.
The Position: We’re looking for a Staff Accountant to join our dynamic team with a willingness to dig in, seek out, and drive process improvement initiatives.
Why Should You Apply?
· Competitive wages – Paid weekly
· Exciting opportunity to work for a growing company
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Casual wardrobe
· Paid time off – vacation, holiday, sick
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· Good understanding of balancing and reconciling
· 2 – 4 years’ experience in an accounting role
· Continuous improvement mindset IS A MUST
· High attention to detail
· Excellent typing, data entry, and communication skills
· Excellent follow-up skills.
· Open willingness to take on challenges, learn and develop
· Ability to multi-task
· Identify and own special projects and drive to completion
· Enjoy working in a team environment
· Transportation and intermodal knowledge extremely beneficial but not required
· Experience in a high volume, repetitive processing environment is a plus and strongly preferred
· Process all Per Diem invoices
· Research and resolve all Unassigned Deductions
· Timely liaise and resolve with terminals & agents on all disputed deductions.
· Month End Close support (Balancing, Reconciling, G/L entries, etc.)
· Back up other member in the accounting department as needed
· Monitor and respond, in a timely manner
· Timely processing of documents as required; filing, scanning, uploading
· Detailed review of documents for completeness and accuracy
· Handle incoming calls professionally from agents, vendors, and others
· Follow-up with agents, vendors and others as needed.
· Other duties as assigned
The Location: First Star Logistics is based in Blue Ash, Ohio
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Job Description Summary/Objective Exciting B2B sales position responsible for New Business Development and Customer Retention within the territory of Texas....Apply For This Job
Accountant Senior Req #: ~~~Category: Accounting/FinanceStatus: Full-TimeShift: DayFacility: RWJBarnabas Health Corporate ServicesLocation: Financial Analytics, 2 Crescent Place, Oceanport, NJ 07757...Apply For This Job
Job Description Working as part of a small and busy team you will be responsible for ensuring business retention and...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: The Staff Accountant will maintain financial records to track the organization’s assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities,...Apply For This Job
Description Job purpose / Description: In view of heightened expectations from regulators and to ensure a strong and consistent global...Apply For This Job
Description Production InternRoadside Entertainment is looking for a few summer interns to join our vibrant team! We are a production...Apply For This Job