Excellent question! With over 800 locations across our divisions, you will have exponential growth opportunity. Furthermore, because safety is our number one priority, you will work in a safe and positive work environment every day. Lastly, you will receive a competitive benefits package that includes: 401k with company match, paid time off, and a complete insurance plan after 30 days of employment (health, dental, and vision).
Responsibilities of an Assistant General Manager
* Coordinate the dispatching, in service monitoring and turn-in activities involved in daily transit operations.
* Work with the Maintenance Manger to ensure that vehicles dispatched are in proper working conditions.
* Prepare and verify operations payroll.
* Develop manpower requirements for Road Supervisors, Dispatchers, Operators and Service Personnel.
* Coordinate operations personnel selection, recruitment and training with the Safety Manager.
* Assist in developing procedure manuals for Dispatchers, Road Supervisors, Operators and Service personnel.
* Ensure accurate and timely collection and reporting of fare box revenue
* Assist with preparation of annual budget
* Monitor and evaluate Operations’ activities. Included in the evaluation of activities are the following: Vehicle on time statistics, missed runs, revenue/cost data, total work hours, total pay hours, customer compliant data, accident data, road call data, other operations related functions
* Recommends and disciplines operations, personnel.
* Other duties assigned by management staff
What we would like you to possess:
* High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* 3+ years of supervisory experience in paratransit transportation
* Knowledge of paratransit operations, maintenance, and administration.
* Must have knowledge of Federal Transit Administration (FTA) requirements and guidelines.
* Excellent communication skills.
Apply today to join our team
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Competitive Pay Great compensation & excellent benefits. Multiple Routes Find the job that meets your needs. Home Time Home daily,...Apply For This Job
Job Description – Team Lead – Critical Infrastructure Resilience (2100662) Job Description Team Lead – Critical Infrastructure Resilience – (...Apply For This Job
LOCATIONWindsor, CT *WORK SCHEDULE*12 hour shift – day *SUMMARY*Responsible for loading and unloading trailers, moving materials to and from various...Apply For This Job
Warehouse Operator, 2nd shift Warehouse Operator 2nd Shift Monday Friday 2:00 pm 10:00 pm Sign on Bonus of $2,500 Pay...Apply For This Job
Up to $26 / hour after bonuses. (Note: Shift pay range includes weekly attendance bonus based on 20-hour work week....Apply For This Job
Variable Shifts Hospital professional will be responsible for the comprehensive servicing of patients with a focus on the critical aspects...Apply For This Job