Reporting directly to the Chief HR & Compliance Officer, the Talent Acquisition & Retention Coordinator provides administrative support responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to our HR team, crafting job descriptions, and maintaining databases with candidate information. If you are familiar with recruiting strategies, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing methods, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring process smooth and ensure we recruit and retain high-performing employees. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator must be creative and enjoy working within a small, to create a funnel process, to attract and source the best talent the area has to offer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Focuses on retention activities (i.e., culture, change management, etc.)
• Schedules & assists with interviews
• Maintains applicant tracking files
• Creates and maintains job postings on external job boards
• Works in tandem with colleges and federally funded programs regarding student preceptorships
• Builds relationships within the community to attend Job Fairs
• Collaborate closely with various departments to provide support for recruitment efforts.
• Follows the Company’s recruiting and hiring policies, position posting, and reviewing candidate resumes.
• Work with department heads to ensure program timelines are appropriately followed.
• Communicate and coordinate with all departments on intern activity
• Gather school information including demographics as appropriate for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
• Review data gathered from onsite events.
• Confirm and report that appropriate meetings and evaluations occurred.
• Comply with all federal and state employment laws during all candidate and employee interactions.
• Completes employment verifications
• Processes mail in rotation with Executive Assistants
• Creates and scans all the paperwork for employee and credentialing files
• Assists with the maintenance of the HRIS system
• Comprehensive knowledge of applicable recruiting regulations including federal, state and city EEO and DOL laws required.
• Work within an Application Tracking System to post jobs and review resumes.
• Technically savvy with intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Office.
• Experience using job boards to post positions and review candidates. Handshake experience a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Previous experience in BambooHR HRIS is a plus!
• Demonstrate attention to detail, and excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong Excel skills are needed for reporting
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, vendors, and other parties that interact with Human Resources
• Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills.
• Emotional maturity.
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or GED required.
• One to three years of recruiting coordinator experience, focused on administrative responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.20 – $27.75 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dallas, TX 75215: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Recruiting: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Dallas, TX 75215