Jr. Software Engineer
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who work together within a company culture of one shared mission.
Foxconn is currently seeking a Jr. Software Engineer to supplement our growing IT team in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin. This individual will design, develop, document, test, implement, and debug new and existing software solutions for large-scale proprietary software for internal use. The Software Engineer will participate in full life cycle development projects and serve as an expert on their requirements, analysis, and design.
· Write code for new and existing software products, participate in code reviews, software design and development process.
· Develop custom applications for clients.
· Identify and debug source cause of issues.
· Provide issue resolution through configuration or code changes.
· Perform or support product installations, upgrades and updates.
· Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
· Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
· Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
· Analyze components to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
· Analyze user needs, system requirements and business processes to determine technical requirements.
· Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug components to meet needs.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
· BS/MS in Computer Science or IT relevant area, IT Security related classes a plus.
· 1-3 years relevant experience.
· .Net Programmer candidates, 1 – 2 years of development experience with:
o C#, ASP.Net, WinForms, ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core and .Net Framework.
o Developing and consuming web APIs using C# and ASP.Net.
o Database development using MS SQL, Linq and Entity Framework.
· 1 – 2 Years’ experience in current programming language (to include at least one mainstream objective oriented or functional language) and tools based on position requirements (Preferred).
· Advanced knowledge and experience with Windows Server (2008 and higher). Including: IIS, PowerShell, Command Prompt and batch file scripting (desired not required).
· Experience with GIT repositories and JIRA (desired not required).
· Travel may be required during 3-month training period.
· Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Job Details Full-time$120,000 – $140,000 a year1 hour ago Benefits Dental insurance Health insurance Paid time off 401(k) Vision insurance...Apply For This Job
Required or Preferred Experience: Installation Experience Required Electrical Experience Required DC/Baltimore area Travel 20 nights in a row, 8 nights...Apply For This Job
4ocean is on a mission to save the world’s oceans, and we are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing...Apply For This Job
I have an immediate requirement for Full Stack Nodejs Developer. If you are interested please send your update resume ASAP...Apply For This Job
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products...Apply For This Job
Client Reference Code: 283224JOB SUMMARYResponsible for supervision of direct reports, including all Day of Job technical activations, repair and dispatch...Apply For This Job