* Leads a team of 4-6 Recruiters who are based in various locations across the US.
* Identifies and implements new, creative strategies to locate and “win” top tech talent in this highly competitive market.
* Leverage metrics and data to drive performance, continuous improvement and quality talent outcomes for the team, our business groups and the company as a whole.
* With clear performance expectations in place, you will coach and guide the recruiters on a daily basis providing support, sourcing and selection strategy assistance, and on-going process improvement.
* Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels from senior staff to VPs to understand talent needs now and in the future. Exceptional influencing skills are key.
* Identifies and builds relationships with key external recruiting firms to leverage as needed.
* Personally manages the search for executive level openings as needed.
* Identify opportunities and participate in the execution of process improvement initiatives.
* Collaborate with business leaders, HRBP’s and other peers to ensure the best possible recruiting outcomes, candidate experience and new hire retention.
* Become a subject matter expert in the utilization and optimization of the ATS and other tools leveraged in the recruiting process.
*Minimum QUALIFICATIONS:** *
* Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
* 5+ years of overall experience in recruiting with at least 4 years in high growth mode corporate setting required.
* 2+ years’ experience leading highly successful recruiting teams
* 3+ years of experience recruiting in the technology space (IT, Marketing, BI/Data, etc.) at all levels up to VP.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills and experience required.
* Proven experience building effective relationships and partnerships across various levels of an organization.
* Talent Advisor certification preferred.
* Advanced talent sourcing certification(s) preferred.
* Proficiency in MS-office necessary; advanced capabilities in Excel, and PowerPoint a strong plus.
*WHO WE ARE:*
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,400 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.