The Regional Director of Human Resources / National Director Labor Relations is responsible for providing advice and guidance to management on all aspects of Human Resources, including company-wide policies, federal and state labor and employment laws and regulations and direct responsibility for all labor relations nationally. In addition, this role provides support and assistance to employees across all levels of the organization and ensures that management focuses on providing a positive and productive work environment for all employees. In this role, you will not only be a member of an exceptionally talented HR team, but you will be a member of a regional team known for its ability to collaborate with each other, support each other and provide great outcomes together.
• Consults with SVP, Human Resources on strategic organizational development plans for the company
• Serves as HR business partner to the Regional VP, General Managers and site Branch Managers
• Provides leadership and oversight of all national labor relations contracts, proposals and communications.
• Assists site Branch Managers with strategies and tactical needs to ensure compliance with appropriate federal and state employment laws and company policies.
• Working with corporate support and site management, implements and maintains robust succession plans as well as Affirmative Action Plans, as needed.
• Maintains knowledge of industry trends and best practices in training and HR.
• Makes recommendations to senior management for improvement of Garda’s policies, procedures and practices on training and HR matters with an emphasis on helping the corporation reach its strategic plan objectives.
• Supports talent acquisition on recruiting initiatives.
• Prepares and delivers presentations and training, as needed, to managers and others regarding training requirements and human resource policy issues.
• Works with site Branch Managers and legal counsel on EEOC claims and employment lawsuits.
• Works with management and others to expand and improve communications with employees.
• Bachelors degree
• 7+ years Human Resources generalist experience
• 5+ years labor relations and negotiations experience preferred
• Ideally located within the Central Region comprised of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio or neighboring locations.
• Ability to travel within the region approximately 30% of the time, overnight travel will be required
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for service delivery, covering all aspects of managing the Human Resource capital (including, but...Apply For This Job
Description Clifton Public Schools2021-2022 School YearF/T NursesSubstitute Nurses – $250 per dayPart-Time ParaprofessionalsCertificated Substitute TeachersPhysics Teacher – AP experienced preferredTo...Apply For This Job
Relocation Package Available Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team?...Apply For This Job
Description **Current employees and contingent workers click** **here ( **to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.**KATZ Media Group**Job...Apply For This Job
Description This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift +...Apply For This Job
Description We’re a fast-growing jewelry start-up looking for an junior to mid-level bench jeweler/stone setter to join our team on...Apply For This Job