***US Citizens only! Ability to obtain a Federal Clearance Required.***
***No C2C or outside agencies***
Minimum Experience: 8 Years
Maximum Experience: 10 Years
GenTech is seeking a Sr. Database Developer on a small agile development project supporting an Acquisition Workload and Data Application. The Sr. Database Developer would be responsible for hands on development and design of the enterprise data management framework and to provide technical direction to certify integrity of the database and systems design. In this role, the Sr. Database Developer will provide hands on development as well as oversee the development, maintenance, and version control of architectural documentation.
In this role, the Sr. Database Developer will also work with the Data team to maintain the existing Application database, data tables, data feeds and associated schemas.
· Maintenance activities may include, but are not limited to:
· Monitoring data feeds and ETL process
· Addressing data feed anomalies and data errors in the databases
· Database design and architecture
· Create database objects – tables, views, stored procedures, functions, etc.
· Database structure adjustments
· Create and maintain SSIS packages
The Sr. Database Developer will also develop, test, stage, and release business applications and supporting data structures using an Agile methodology and a frequent release cycle. This includes designing future database enhancements to support maximum interoperability across all AQD and IBC components and offices to ensure flexibility in leveraging the system for future applications.
The proposed Database Developer shall have demonstrated experience designing architectural framework and have relevant MS SQL experience.
The Sr. Database Developer designs the enterprise data management framework and provides technical direction to certify integrity of the database and systems design; remains engaged throughout the life of the project to ensure new database features are consistent and adaptable to the existing design. Oversee the development, maintenance, and version control of architectural documentation.
This is a 90% remote opportunity with limited on-site meetings with the federal government customer.
· Previous experience working with workflow and developing workflow
· Four-year technical degree from accredited university or college required
· Please note this any candidate will have to go through a technical knowledge interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $130,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote